A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
    I've noted that last night's SQ297 SIN-CHC is operated by 9V-SHP. Searching through FlightRadar24's records over the past year, the only other day which SQ297 SIN-CHC got a Regional A350 is 27th May, so it does look like this is a "unique" situation. Not too surprising given (pax) loads are expected to be light I guess - the plane would probably be pretty full of cargo, especially ex-CHC I would have thought. And given its relatively light loads in these times I guess the Regional A350s would have no problem covering that distance...
    Arrived into CHC Yesterday (Wednesday) and left this morning (Thursday)
    wondering if it went tech?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQA350 View Post
      Arrived into CHC Yesterday (Wednesday) and left this morning (Thursday)
      wondering if it went tech?
      Do you mean if it went tech because it was on the ground for almost 24 hours?

If that's your question, then I would say no it most likely didn't go tech. SQ has had their plane in CHC for close to 22 hours since they resumed flying into CHC in the middle of last year since the Covid pandemic started. This is likely in part due to lack of loads, but probably also to allow for the crew to rest before turning around back to Singapore to avoid having the crew spend lengthy layovers and quarantine in their respective MIQ facilities.
      Last edited by wlgspotter; 9 September 2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• That's what I read on sometime back that its more to allow the crew to rest and fly the plane back without having a longer layover for the crew.

Comment

• Report from MOT regarding A350 (9V-SMU) which have take off without clearance in 2020 at a Barcelona

https://www.mot.gov.sg/docs/default-...al-report).pdf

Comment

• A very close call and looks like there was a lack of situational awareness in the flight deck. Surprise the tech crew got off pretty lightly and just undergo a refresher crew resource management training.
            Last edited by flyguy; 13 September 2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• SIA will be operating following additional cargo/pax flights at the end of this month:
              SQ8105/8106 (SIN-BNE)
              SQ8202/8203/8206/8207 (SIN-BOI-SFO-SIN)
              SQ8204/8205 (SIN-LAX)

Comment

• MSN 460 delivery getting closer? Did another engines run and taxi check yesterday

MSN 460 Singapore Airlines A359 F-WZNY/9V-SJE, engines run and taxi check at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A350/460

Comment

• SQ seem to plan to operate A350ULR on 22/nov/21 on SQ336/335 (SIN-CDG).
                  Seat map reflect the ULR seating

Same for SQ282/281 (AKL) departing on 23/nov/21.

Comment

• Could be some kind of New Zealand charter, with same plane transit in Changi?
                    an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
                      Could be some kind of New Zealand charter, with same plane transit in Changi?
                      SQ281 on 23/nov is not bookable. So should be some charter. (Maybe SAF).
                      The other 3 flights have plenty of seats in J

Comment

• Originally posted by jul247 View Post
                        MSN 460 delivery getting closer? Did another engines run and taxi check yesterday
                        Rumour has it that it'll only be delivered sometime in 2022.
                        Rumour also that it might be involved in this program: https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/news...-aircraft.html

All speculation at this point. I could be totally wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          Rumour has it that it'll only be delivered sometime in 2022.
                          Rumour also that it might be involved in this program: https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/news...-aircraft.html

All speculation at this point. I could be totally wrong.
                          Highly unlikely that MSN 460 will be delivered in 2021. She just completed another test flight yesterday and is still unpainted.

Comment

• Singapore Airlines on 28OCT21 will be operating the A359ULR to Rome as SQ8152.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                              Singapore Airlines on 28OCT21 will be operating the A359ULR to Rome as SQ8152.
                              Tot this is flying to AMS?
                              This is suppose to be cargo flight right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                                Singapore Airlines on 28OCT21 will be operating the A359ULR to Rome as SQ8152.
                                Apparently, it was carrying PM Lee and his entourage for the G20 summit in Rome. It departed from F60.

Comment

Working...
                                X