W Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W Montreal

Just had a fabulous stay at the W Montreal.

Arrived on a Sunday morning, they were able to rush the room once housekeepers got in at 10 am, got a room upgrade from wow to mega. While I was waiting, one of the "W ambassadors" came by to chat and offer me a purple bottle of water. Nice.

Ordered a great in-room breakfast, a lobster omelette was substituted for the crab omelette (guess they ran out of crab )

The property is right on the Square Victoria orange metro line, but used the complimentary Acura service to get dropped off at my club on Avenue du Parc.

The in-room CD was the Wonderlust, which included a Kylie track, and since I haven't listened to Kylie since 1993, decided to skip it.

Think I'll go back next weekend
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Back at the W Montreal this weekend and enjoying another fabulous stay.

They got my room ready in a half-hour, upgraded to park view from atrium view.

Booked the complimentary Acura service for dinner and a club later the same night.

Got a great recommendation for a lunch place from one of the ambassadeurs today.

Comment

Btw, we tried to order the Piper-Heidseick champagne rose that was advertised on the W channel and they did not have it!

Settled instead for the Moet & Chandon champagne rose that actually went down quite well with the boeuf tartare (both part of the room service menu).

Comment

Working...
      X