Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations For Rome Hotels

Good evening all,
    I'm planning for a trip to Rome, Italy later this month. I'm currently looking for a decent hotel. My priority is the location (closer to the main attractions in the centre of Rome). I'm looking for a 3-4 stars hotel which has a rate no more than EUR180-200 per nite. Would be better if anyone here has a recommendation of SPG or Accor group hotels, as I'll earn some points from their programs

thanks all
    Last edited by egondo; 6 June 2013, 12:01 AM. Reason: minor add-ons

Previous trip last month, I stayed at Diocleziano Hotel, 5mins from Termini on a quiet street.

Pluses: right next to Termini, access to the 2 metro lines, national train lines out of Rome, FCO Express and many local buses, pretty easy to get to any part of Rome; rooms are adequate size, hotel is relatively new, friendly staff, great breakfast buffet, free soft drinks, wireless internet, and very friendly staff (though they don't have good detailed info).

Must know: not branded, 4* hotel (Italian standards), quiet street and a bit dark (but I encountered no issues even late at night), no pool, no in-house restaurant but many restaurants around the area.

You can also read TripAdvisor for details and location.

Am tempted to write a TR on my trip ... but it's so much work.

Comment

Working...
    X