Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku

Has anyone stayed there ? I heard its rather newly renovated. Anyone has any feedback ? Thanks !

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
    Has anyone stayed there ? I heard its rather newly renovated. Anyone has any feedback ? Thanks !
    Stayed there 2 years ago and the rooms were in good condition then. A photo is below (not a great photo, but gives you an idea):

Location is convenient, lots of shops and restaurants nearby, the subway is next door ... 10 mins walk from Shinjuku train station ... Room rates are good value for money for a 4-star property ... the lobby is quite busy.

Bottom line: I would recommend the hotel and would consider staying there again on a future visit.

Comment

Also, I find their junior suites a good compromise and quite a bit nicer than their standard rooms. More spacious, too! Great for those without status. I don't know what it's like post-renovation.

Comment

wow ok ! great thanks ! looks nice !! will try it too !

Comment

I stayed in Hilton Shinjuku and Hyatt as well, both hotels are close to each other; Hilton is the better of the two.

But the one to beat is still Keio Plaza Hotel nearby. Similar pricing but the size of the room is UNBEATABLE...very unusual for a Japanese hotel. It is also the terminating bus stop for the Airport Limousine bus line. I got free internet in the room as well, not sure if it is still free. It is closer to the Shinjuku train station than Hyatt and Hilton, no need shuttle bus, just 3 blocks away.

(Audio)

Comment

Working...
          X