Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Air Elite Class (Premium Economy)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you some images and thoughts regarding my last week Singapore-Taipei trip with Eva Air. It has been a longtime since I wanted to try Eva Air. While booking my trip to Taiwan, the BR Elite Class was basically the same price as SQ full fare economy...so i decided to finally give it a GO.

Plane B777-200ER
    +Plane was on time
    +Service was decent
    +Seat was comfortable
    +In-flight entertainment was good
    -Food Menu was nice but the actual food was not that amazing

Conclusion:
    The ++money for Elite Class was definitely worth it. Would do it anytime again.

You can see pictures on my Flickr account:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/123791...h/13940718492/

Next to SQ, my wife's and kid's favourite airline and class to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Lstieger View Post
      Plane B777-200ER
      I thought it was a B777-300ER on this route. They fly them to SIN in between the North American runs.

Comment

Hi guys,
        Plane B777-200ER
        Don't think BR operates the -200 versions.

At the same time, don't seem to be able to book SQ codeshare flight from BR. But able to book BR codeshare flight on SQ. Was there a change in the codeshare agreement?
        Last edited by RCTP; 21 April 2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
          Don't think BR operates the -200 versions.

At the same time, don't seem to be able to book SQ codeshare flight from BR. But able to book BR codeshare flight on SQ. Was there a change in the codeshare agreement?
          You guys are right, I double checked and it's the 300ER

Comment

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you some images and thoughts regarding my last week Singapore-Taipei trip with Eva Air. It has been a longtime since I wanted to try Eva Air. While booking my trip to Taiwan, the BR Elite Class was basically the same price as SQ full fare economy...so i decided to finally give it a GO.

Plane B777-200ER
            +Plane was on time
            +Service was decent
            +Seat was comfortable
            +In-flight entertainment was good
            -Food Menu was nice but the actual food was not that amazing

Conclusion:
            The ++money for Elite Class was definitely worth it. Would do it anytime again.

You can see pictures on my Flickr account:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/123791...h/13940718492/
            Have they improve on the restriction on Y to PE?

I know they did well preventing PE to C.

Just got my BR PE ticket issued today

Comment

I don't know about the restrictions. I generally go for the full fares but i can give you my booking letter + number of miles once it has been credited on my Krisflyer account

Comment

I don't know about the restrictions. I generally go for the full fares but i can give you my booking letter + number of miles once it has been credited on my Krisflyer account
                Sorry as my earlier post are unclear.

They have restriction for Elite class passenger to access Business class area. Do they impose such restriction on economy class passenger access Elite class?

Issued L class ticket which should 2002 each way.

Comment

Originally posted by yauee View Post
                  Sorry as my earlier post are unclear.

They have restriction for Elite class passenger to access Business class area. Do they impose such restriction on economy class passenger access Elite class?

Issued L class ticket which should 2002 each way.
                  I see, thanks for clarification. Yes, economy class passenger cannot access Elite class. There is a curtain that separates both classes.

Thanks for letting me know the number of miles. I have not been credited on my account yet (flight was 5 days ago)

Comment

thanks for sharing - pitch looks spacious enough, at least when its for 4 hours

Did you check out how much of a recline does it offer? I was considering BR for TPE-YVR some time back; you think you will survive 11 hrs on the seat?

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
                      thanks for sharing - pitch looks spacious enough, at least when its for 4 hours

Did you check out how much of a recline does it offer? I was considering BR for TPE-YVR some time back; you think you will survive 11 hrs on the seat?
                      Hehe no problem, with pleasure.

Yes i tried, but I cannot give you an exact angle degree. I just did it briefly and it reclined nicely (the guy in front of me reclined a lot and I have to admit that i almost had my IFE screen in my face ) . I think it's way more comfortable than economy and will definitely re-take elite class for the next flight on the same route

11h is survivable but the draw back is that u cannot walk around that much as the Elite class section is small...not sure if they remove the curtains for such a long flight....

Comment

I see, thanks for clarification. Yes, economy class passenger cannot access Elite class. There is a curtain that separates both classes.

Thanks for letting me know the number of miles. I have not been credited on my account yet (flight was 5 days ago)
                        my bad as i see it wrongly as L class is 110% which should make it 2200++ on KF

Comment

Working...
                        X