Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another RTW in F (almost?) but Westward this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    *hunts for job which will pay for travel on SQ F*
    If you find it, please let me know.
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
      DFP is cheating on CGK with a housewife named Mrs.DFP?!?!?!?!?!?!
      LOL

Comment

I want to add a few pictures I discovered I had forgotten about...
        First a view of my ride to the flight to BRU taken from the aircraft.

And a view of the BAE146 engines

The meal served on LH European J.

A lot more interesting is CGK's alignment of desserts on SQ325! He must be hungry!

Next is the BKK TG J checkin area. You can sit at the counter.

Comment

Few pictures from NH6

Ooops. I will re type this later
          Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 21 January 2007, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Wow, that was a good shot of CGK stuffing himself. He he he. Gosh, that was a lot of desert. Good picture. Which kind FA allowed you to take that?

Interesting pic of the BAE146. I do like 4 engine planes.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              Wow, that was a good shot of CGK stuffing himself. He he he. Gosh, that was a lot of desert. Good picture. Which kind FA allowed you to take that?
              Well if you remember, I cut the nice cake they cave me. Initially the other pieces were for the FAs, but CGK ate them all! Do not believe him if denies it!

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Remember: "photoshop" ... "doctored pictures" ... ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

And, I decided to have a bit of the fresh fruits. Yeah, it's in plastic wrapped. But for me it's fine since it's safer hygiene-wise. Just could not bear the idea of some hands touching my mango and peeled orange.

Err...Dear CGK u must have had too much KRUG...this isn't ORANGE..it's Pomelo
                  Last edited by mec; 23 January 2007, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
                    Err...Dear CGK u must have had too much KRUG...this isn't ORANGE..it's Pomelo
                    I know that. Did it on purpose. Wanted to check whether the reader paid attention.

Comment

SQ 638

In SIN, we met up at the SKL fumitani. He had initially messaged me he was going to be on the J side, but luckily for him, he was able to snatch an F seat at the last minute.
                      Unfortunately, fumitani does not drink Dom so CGK had to do the drinking for him.

fumitani had to rush to his flight and we went on to take SQ638 to NRT.
                      We could not get seats together. CGK got the CGK-Right seat and I got 4F.

This flight ended up being a flight with very few pictures taken. But still, Krug is good...

Only one picture of food, CGK's late supper:

Comment

I thought you have several meals on that flight? Or is it several flutes?

Comment

Forgot to add. I had my BTC curry chicken peranakan for supper. But decided to have that for breakfast. And, being alone, did not give me any incentive to wake up and to have the curry. So, now it's been a very long time haven't had this infamous BTC option ex-SIN.

Comment

After a few hours in NRT, the next flight was NH6.

The ANA F cabin has 10 seats but to me it looks like the most -what word should I use?- cramped or cluttered of all the 744s I have been on.

Once more we had seats behind one another.

However after really looking at his seat, CGK went into a state of shock which ended in a daze in which he was heard saying "this ain't SQ F, this ain't SQ F, THIS AIN'T SQ F

The meal came with caviar. I still do not understand why ANA does not use metal knives. I find plastic to downgrade the experience.

and I followed it with crab

Doesn't the beast look mean?

CGK or myself had fish

Comment

Yay more picture of me Yes I was tired on my CMB turn

Comment

NH6 ended for me with a Japanese meal for breakfast

Interesting that they do serve the fermented bean that most Westerner would not enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X