No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SMA is ready for delivery. She was visible on flightradar24 displaying its final registration this morning.

Comment

• Final Registration

Comment

• SQ's A350 microsite now shows 9 May 2016 for inaugural to Amsterdam.

My first post here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Teng0310 View Post
          SQ's A350 microsite now shows 9 May 2016 for inaugural to Amsterdam.

My first post here!
          #SOBSOB i think going to miss that inaugural

Comment

My first post here!
            A very useful first post!

Comment

• Great news - about 2 weeks too late for my flight though .

If I'm wanting to try the the latest J product ex-EU - is MUC a safe bet? (SQ327) - it's a lot closer than AMS for me which I was diverting to to try and get the A350 flight. SOrry to drift off topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiser View Post
                Great news - about 2 weeks too late for my flight though .

If I'm wanting to try the the latest J product ex-EU - is MUC a safe bet? (SQ327) - it's a lot closer than AMS for me which I was diverting to to try and get the A350 flight. SOrry to drift off topic.
                I think you will be good with MUC.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiser View Post
                  Great news - about 2 weeks too late for my flight though .

Yes, very safe bet. It's also a great airport too. Probably my favourite EU airport to fly home from and it gets the new product consistently with the 77WR.

Comment

• Shucks, missed the inaugural AMS-SIN A350 flight by 3 days!!! Instead of 'First to Fly", guess will now be one of the "Last to Fly" the 77W from AMS.
                    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                      Shucks, missed the inaugural AMS-SIN A350 flight by 3 days!!! Instead of 'First to Fly", guess will now be one of the "Last to Fly" the 77W from AMS.
                      If time permits, you might wish to rebook your flight.

Comment

My first post here!
                        I stumbled upon SQ's microsite but AMS is still showing flying soon. The only date is for Dusseldorf.

Comment

• Haha yes they have changed it back to "flying soon"- but it definitely said 9th May about 12 hours ago. I'll keep my booking as is for now and keep a close eye on the micro site as well. The inaugral flight to AMS probably hinges on the second A350 being delivered (9V-SMB)

Comment

• First Class is now available for reservation on SQ324/323 till 8th May
                            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• I wonder if there's details regarding when and where will the A350 training flights be?

Comment

• Publicity for the SQ A350 has started in today's Straits Times.

Comment

Working...
                                X