[FRA] LH Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question:
    If I arrive on LH F from SIN and connecting on LH C (no F in regional) to CMN on the same day, am I entitle to use First Class Lounge at FRA???

Thanks guys...

Comment

Absolutely no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Absolutely no problem
        Thanks Kyo+.....
        Then LH F it is, not SQ F....

Comment

Doesn't arriving on LH F and connecting to another LH flight (regardless of class) offer one access to FCT?

Comment

Next year I'm travelling SQ SIN-FRA-ZRH.

Stepping off in FRA from SQ F what is the lounge access situation? Can I get into an F lounge before connecting to ZRH?

What lounge is recommended for a quick shower and freshen up?

My flight to ZRH is LH J.

Your thoughts appreciated.

Alby

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post

Stepping off in FRA from SQ F what is the lounge access situation? Can I get into an F lounge before connecting to ZRH?

Alby
              If I'm not mistaken, LH FCL still out of reach for SQ's F pax (just like TPR for LH F pax)... Only for LH & LX F pax and HON member on *A BP....

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post

Alby
                If you aren't Star Gold, then you will be directed towards the Business Lounge at A26 - I usually refer to it as the slum. If you are Star Gold, you will be directed towards the Senator Lounge at A26 - which is just overcrowded. I think there's a shower at A26.

Essentially - LH J onward gets you the Business Lounges which offer you tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer machines and cheap wine and liquor. There is some very limited food (bread and croissants and quark for breakfast, consommme and bread and maybe wurst). They are basically somewhere to sit (and FRA A26 is the exception to the rule in being an overcrowded slum). If you have Star Gold status, you can access the Senator lounges, which have a better food and drink selection.

You may find it easier to access the non-Schengen lounges in B if you arrive their. Whilst the meagre offerings are the same, they are much less crowded - although there can be queues for the showers. The shower attendants don't often speak English, btw. The problem with using B non-Schengen is you may well have to pass through security twice, once to use them and once to go from B to A. It depends which crazy setup in the FRA terminal 1 maze they have this week.

If you are on LH3720, go straight through immigration to connect and use A26. If you are on LH3722 you have time to use the better B-lounges.

The best option is actually the Welcome Lounge, but that's supposed to be only for LH pax terminating in Frankfurt, however it has been used by people connecting before now. However, I've not used it myself and the FRA lounge wardens are very much of the "Befehl ist Befehl" school.

If you can alter your ticket to SIN-MUC-ZRH - I recommend it.

Comment

OK, thanks. I'm on an F Saver so I don't have an option on MUC. I'll do what I can in FRA based on your feedback.

Comment

I will be in F in November on SQ 25, JFK-FRA-SIN. Flying this route last year, there was shower in the SEN lounge at B in FRA and no need to clear security in FRA. But I am concerned that new security checks have been imposed. Is it still possible to visit a lounge and have a shower in FRA?

Comment

Hi everyone, I'll be flying SQ25 FRA-SIN in December, I hold *G with AC so I'll have access to both the Business and Senator lounges. I'm assuming showers are available in all three lounges?

I haven't flown through FRA in quite a while and it seems that LH has recently refurbished both Business lounges in the B pier, has anyone been in there recently? Would it be a good idea to skip the Senator Lounge and use one of the new business lounges instead? (I'll be arriving on AC from YYZ at 0700, would the SEN lounge be unbearably crowded at this time?)

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by YYZ View Post
                        Hi everyone, I'll be flying SQ25 FRA-SIN in December, I hold *G with AC so I'll have access to both the Business and Senator lounges. I'm assuming showers are available in all three lounges?

I haven't flown through FRA in quite a while and it seems that LH has recently refurbished both Business lounges in the B pier, has anyone been in there recently? Would it be a good idea to skip the Senator Lounge and use one of the new business lounges instead? (I'll be arriving on AC from YYZ at 0700, would the SEN lounge be unbearably crowded at this time?)

Thanks in advance!
                        Yes, I used the new B pier Business Slums today.

The best thing to be said for them is they are all shiny and new and they are even quite large - even with FRA in Hell mode like today, there were seats. The worst thing is most of the furniture appears to have come from old stock from the former DDR. They both have showers, two of them. There will be something that LH will tell you is breakfast - it isn't. The food offerings will be better in the SEN lounge.

I would suggest going to the SEN lounge and checking the shower queue, if it's bad, go to the BIZ lounge, if it's not, stick with the SEN lounge.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation, I guess the SEN lounge is as good as it gets for non-LH F and non-HON pax.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZ View Post
                            Thanks for the confirmation, I guess the SEN lounge is as good as it gets for non-LH F and non-HON pax.
                            The Welcome lounge is as good as it gets for non-LH F and non-HON pax, but only for long-haul arrivals (although I do know people who have done XXX-MUC-FRA and been able to use it).

The SEN lounges aren't too bad, especially not by the standards of other Euro carriers except BA@LHR. It's the C-class long haul pax stuck in the Business Slums which are only slightly better than a Faded Carpet Club, I feel for.

Comment

Reporting "Live" from FRA First/Class Senator Lounge: FREE WI-FI has been ACTIVATED! Though it was supposed to start tomorrow, 1 July 2011!

Comment

so basically my options for SIN-FRA-JFK on SQ F would be...

LH SEN near A51 (there is another at A26, but that is for Schengen only?)

LH SEN terminal B, gates B30-33

all LH BIZ?

any others? also, what gate does SQ26 use these days? and which lounge would be nearer for that gate?

thanks! first time in FRA.

Comment

Working...
                                X