[CPH] Copenhagen SAS Business Class Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CPH] Copenhagen SAS Business Class Lounge

Just dug up some pics from last year's trip to CPH that included some shots of the SAS Lounge in case anyone is interested. I only had a brief moment inside, grabbed a few photos, downed a half-cup of coffee and off I went. So apologies for the brevity.

Location - after clearing immigration, the lounge was found on on the left not too far away but signage was not particularly good. Could easily have been missed.

The J lounge is roomy and not crowded at all in the late morning that I visited. Furnishing reminds me of IKEA, but the place is bright and airy.

Here is the coffee machine I headed straight for. Haha... I think there is a self-serve draft beer, some liquor, pastries and light cold snacks... but I was in too much of a rush to look carefully. Also forgot to take a pic. Apologies.

I wasn't particularly impressed by the coffee at my hotel so I was hoping for a good brew here but was disappointed to see an identical machine. Coffee tasted somewhat similar to my earlier cuppa... so I did not finish it. Decided to get a more decent cup on board.

There was an interesting section with high tables and TVs with sports channels. Perhaps this area would be livelier in the evenings but in the morning, it was quite empty.

Further in was another lounge area. Very quiet but the window opened out landside, so no view of the planes.

A few meeting tables...

Most of the people seemed to have gravitated to the PCs.

There was also a children's room with a play area. Sorry, didn't take a pic.

So there you are. My 5 min plus visit to the lounge as I woke up a bit late and was in a rush.

Others are welcome to fill in the details...and perhaps Kyo with a few toilet shots?
    Last edited by KC*; 8 April 2012, 04:52 PM.

FYI - for people with gluten intolerance..the lounge has gluten free crackers, and food items. You just have to ask for it !!

Comment

SAS really loves Ikea. Their interior designer flogs the idea of projecting an air of impermanence and cheapness at almost every SAS lounge I've been in.

Comment

Working...
      X