Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A|Club Platinum status at Accor hotels for PPS Club members

From the latest PPS Newsletter:

As a PPS Club member, you are invited to enrol as an A|Club Platinum member, an elite membership level that usually requires stays of 60 nights or more over a 12 month period to qualify. If you are an existing A|Club member, but do not have A|Club Platinum status, you can have your account upgraded.

Well, try to enjoy it is all I can say!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Well, try to enjoy it is all I can say!
      What are you getting at. Are you saying the hotels are not very good or the AIClub is bad or something else?

Comment

A|Club is bad.... Well documented in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          After signing same praises for it, after my Novotel Ploenchit stay was created 2 days after I came back, now I have to curse it. My Ibis Arcadia stay which was lasted on 30-Jan still not in my account until now!!!!
          visit my blog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
              After signing same praises for it, after my Novotel Ploenchit stay was created 2 days after I came back, now I have to curse it. My Ibis Arcadia stay which was lasted on 30-Jan still not in my account until now!!!!
              Mine too....my stay @ VIE Hotel Bangkok was on 21-24 Jan. Sending a email to claim the missing points now...

Comment

A|Club is great! I got Platinum recently as well through some (not so well) targetted promotion. It's one of the only shiny cards I have in my small wallet and it makes me feel very self-important. Woo hoo!

More seriously, if I can use it for a few free bennies at my stays in an Ibis (the one actually at CDG is good if the Sheraton comes out at a ridiculous price) or a Mercure (Italy and France have good coverage particularly in not so well served cities/towns, e.g. Palermo) then I'll be happy. If not, then c'est la vie. The card is free so I can hardly whinge!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Just had a look, I see what you mean. The members should all get together and write to A|Club.

Originally Posted by jhm
                  A|Club is great! I got Platinum recently as well through some (not so well) targetted promotion. It's one of the only shiny cards I have in my small wallet and it makes me feel very self-important. Woo hoo!
                  At lease one member is happy.

Comment

Is this SQ's idea or is is A Club desperate for more members?
                    Last edited by SilverChris; 8 February 2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

A little bird told me that A|Club and Accor's Favourite Guest/Advantage Plus programs are merging around April this year...

Comment

A little bird told me that A|Club and Accor's Favourite Guest/Advantage Plus programs are merging around April this year...
                        So that means it`s a good deal as you have to pay for Guest/Advantage Plus card and you will get upto 15% off room rates or am I missing something again?

Comment

Considering how 'integrated' all Accor's various programs were already, and how A|Club's teething problems seem endemic, I'm not holding my breath. Nor am I saying if it's a 'good deal. Anyway, let's see if the maxim of 'status never hurt anyone' holds true... I've been having doubts about this with one other hotel frequent stayer program recently...

Comment

"Technically" AFG's and A+ programs are in prinicpal linked to A|C... It's the 'final' integration of AFG and A+ that is the best news for AFG and A+ members!

It will make things a lot more easier for those on the front line... and fingers crossed we'll see a lot more positive comments towards A|C

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                              So that means it`s a good deal as you have to pay for Guest/Advantage Plus card and you will get upto 15% off room rates or am I missing something again?
                              You will still continue to pay for AFG/A+ programs... AFAIK the discount will continue to be 10% off the best rate of the day - which has been the norm for A+ over the last 3 years...

It still seems - in prinicipal - a good deal for PPS members to get auto-platinum status saving them accruing 60+ stays per year to obtain/maintain it...

Comment

Working...
                              X