Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KF Hotel Partner : Rendezvous Hotels

Can't say I've heard of them to be honest:

Rendezvous Hotels and Resorts International has joined KrisFlyer, Singapore Airlines’ frequent flyer programme. The new partnership allows KrisFlyer members to earn 500 miles per stay at any Rendezvous hotel and 300 miles per stay at any Marque hotel.

To celebrate the launch of the partnership, Rendezvous is offering KrisFlyer members 10% off the best available room rate and triple KrisFlyer miles when booking any Rendezvous or Marque hotel between now and January 2010.

In addition, KrisFlyer members will also receive complimentary late checkout and a complimentary room upgrade, with any two-night consecutive stay booking.

Rendezvous Hotels and Resorts International operates 13 hotels in 10 destinations across the Asia Pacific region.

Full service Rendezvous Hotels are located in Auckland, Port Douglas, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Singapore and Shanghai. While, the smaller Marque Hotels can be found in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Perth.

http://www.asiatraveltips.com/news09...ousHotel.shtml

Rendezvous Hotels background info.

Comment

They are not bad hotels. The Rendevous in Adelaide is a good choice in a city like that where you're a bit limited on decent hotels. I put them on par with the Carlton hotels.
      blog

Comment

Originally posted by haf View Post
        I put them on par with the Carlton hotels.
        Funny you should mention this, the Rendezvous Auckland was formally the Carlton Auckland

Comment

Correct sir! I stayed in both (I was there during the switchover!)
          blog

Comment

Working...
          X