This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

I'm flying SQ242 in a few weeks which is a 77WR - just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the front row of Y (41)?

I have flown on row 31 on the 77WNs which are decent exit row seats but I have been unable to find any information on row 41 on the 77WR's, which are bulkhead seats rather than exit row.

From reading seatguru comments, 41C and H are to be avoided but I was wondering what the legroom is like in 41ABJK. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr frodo View Post
      Hi all,

I'm flying SQ242 in a few weeks which is a 77WR - just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the front row of Y (41)?

I have flown on row 31 on the 77WNs which are decent exit row seats but I have been unable to find any information on row 41 on the 77WR's, which are bulkhead seats rather than exit row.

From reading seatguru comments, 41C and H are to be avoided but I was wondering what the legroom is like in 41ABJK. Thanks in advance!
      It is a bulkhead after all. So there are still some restrictions somewhat. And not as good as the Emex row. But I'll make do with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
        Is SQ12/11 SIN-NRT-LAX always a 777WR with premium economy? Does the plane ever get swapped to a 777 without premium economy?
        SQ12/7 got served with 9V-SWQ Sunday, and is scheduled to do another round to LAX with it. That gives me more than enough evidence to believe it has PEY. The SQFleet page gets updated regularly when we know of any changes with any of the aircraft.

Hope this helps!

Comment

• Just wondering, does 9V-SWR have the new business class seats?

Comment

• Originally posted by echa2949 View Post
            Just wondering, does 9V-SWR have the new business class seats?
            It has recently got retrofitted and flew SQ8/11 and SQ12/7 at some point or the other because if a 77W has PEY, therefore you will only get the new seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
              It has recently got retrofitted and flew SQ8/11 and SQ12/7 at some point or the other because if a 77W has PEY, therefore you will only get the new seats.
              Yes, I flew 9V-SWR yesterday on SQ242 and the retrofitted seats were very new.

Comment

• I flew 9V-SWO on SQ7 , she also served SQ241/2 , she has new seats, but the wall panel and toilets are still old and don't look fresh...

Comment

• Looking for the refurbished list for the 777ws

Can't find it here

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
                    Looking for the refurbished list for the 777ws

Can't find it here
                    The refurbished 77W is at the first page of this thread classified as B77WR. Also, just an update, there is no more 77WN designation, SWU-SNA, which were formerly 77WN are all 77WR with the addition of SWV recently. Please update when you get a chance. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr frodo View Post
                      Hi all,

Back from my trip, just an update on this - as zilchster said, 41ABJK is slightly worse than an exit row seat but pretty good for a bulkhead.

I'm around 185cm and could not fully stretch out but it was close. Upside is the personal tv's are wall mounted so you're not staring down at the screen like the emergency exit row. Disadvantage of that is you're stretching out a lot for the touch screen...

On the 77WRs, I would probably still take row 41 over 49 in the future. However, 41C and H need to be avoided - the FAs were struggling to move the trolleys around 41C even when it was empty, it would be bumped countless times and your legs are basically in the aisle.

Comment

• The info on configurations by route on page 1 is sorely outdated.
                        Would any kind soul like to take on the task of updating it?

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                          The info on configurations by route on page 1 is sorely outdated.
                          Would any kind soul like to take on the task of updating it?
                          I noticed the same thing, too. The 772 with the Spacebed is completely gone from the fleet, and the 77WN is no more, SWU-SNA are 77WR just like most of the fleet. There are only 3 77W running with 2006 products: SWI, SWS, and SWT. Hopefully they will get to retrofitting one of them soon.

Comment

• Have updated for Europe and North America.

Need help for rest of the world and need more input from everyone to keep the log up to date.

This is a community, please do your part to keep it updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                              Have updated for Europe and North America.

Need help for rest of the world and need more input from everyone to keep the log up to date.

This is a community, please do your part to keep it updated.
                              Since you have editing rights, how is best for you? Should I post a new message using the same format for you to copy and paste back to the top of the thread? I'm happy to take care of Oceania and work on the definitions at the top with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                Since you have editing rights, how is best for you? Should I post a new message using the same format for you to copy and paste back to the top of the thread? I'm happy to take care of Oceania and work on the definitions at the top with you.
                                Yes, that would be fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X