Meals for SQ222: SYD-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meals for SQ222: SYD-SIN

I'm taking SQ222 later this afternoon. Digging up from TOF's sole menu of this flight few months ago, only one comprehensive Dinner is served which is followed by a light refreshment in which the choices looked more or less like those found in the snack menu. I had a similar encounter when I took SQ228 ex-MEL in June.

To be honest why can't SQ222 or 228 have a more extensive menu like SQ286 ex-AKL where at least a 3-choice light meal with the choices being full course meals is offered in addition to the full Dinner. So is this a case where that 2 extra hours of flying duration (.i.e 10 hrs vs 8 hrs) = more meals?

I know some may disagree, but I feel those ex-SYD/MEL flights should offer a little more like that ex-AKL which BTW all 3 flights have similar timings. What do you all think?
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
    So is this a case where that 2 extra hours of flying duration (.i.e 10 hrs vs 8 hrs) = more meals?
    I think that might just be it. I don't see how anyone can finish 2 full meals in 8 hours anyway; I remember feeling very stuffed at the end of my C flight on SQ228. I would assume F would have more courses than C...

And not everyone is as crazy about airline meals as we are.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
    X