Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows how much is the highest total PPS sectors in one qualifying year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Tell me about it, I was "conned" into this line as a 16 yo entering university.
    However, to be fair, the current job I'm in allows me to interface with major IT vendors at a fairly high level. That leads to corporate travels, and in the case of generous vendors, the occassional business class travel. In days past, I never even dreamt of being a KrisFlyer member!
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      Maybe an arbitary value such as 365? Where the programmer thinks it is not possible to do more than 1 sector a day for 365 days consecutively?
      Could it be possible that the programmer did a staging? I mean arbitrary value per month, or bi-monthly, or even bi-annual?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        Could it be possible that the programmer did a staging? I mean arbitrary value per month, or bi-monthly, or even bi-annual?
        If I was the programmer, I would probably set an annual figure of 365 based on my logic of 1 sector per day for 365 days.

Comment

SuperJonJon, good spot about the decimal!

CGK, and if I was the programmer and I was feeling playful, I'd add a little 3 month delay for posting the final sectors to LPPS just to build up some suspense!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            CGK, and if I was the programmer and I was feeling playful, I'd add a little 3 month delay for posting the final sectors to LPPS just to build up some suspense!
            Or the programmer could add 22 days to the last flight aka 2nd July.

ps. I guessed 2nd July for the krug.

Comment

Looks like SQ had done the postings manually. So, the suspense will be over soon!

Comment

I'm barely over 100 for the year, but I just earned 82.75 sectors in a month. Might that be a record -- at least within our little community?

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                  I'm barely over 100 for the year, but I just earned 82.75 sectors in a month. Might that be a record -- at least within our little community?
                  Sorry, I beat you on this one. For the last 30 days of my LPP run, I earned 84.25 sectors.

Comment

BTW, i don't think it's a problem related to the programmers' set. I would think of difficulties for the system to double-calculate miless/value/sectors. Probably this implies some more stages in the process and accounts of passengers with great acticity, mixing different tickets in complex routing, are experiencing this kindd of problem.
                    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Sorry, I beat you on this one. For the last 30 days of my LPP run, I earned 84.25 sectors.
                      Woo-hoo! It's all I can do to earn 25k KF miles in a year, let alone 84.25 PPS sectors Think this should go on SQFG's memories post!

Comment

Don't be sorry. Just ask SQ to back out the credits on a couple of flights.

Comment

Working...
                        X