Options To Taipei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options To Taipei

Hi, I'm considering a few flight options to Taipei, not sure which one to go with.

Option 1: CX Sin-Hkg, Hkg-Tpe, Tpe-Hkg, Hkg-Sin
    S$668 all-in.
    Option 2: AK/D7 Sin-Kul, Kul-Tpe, Tpe-Kul, Kul-Sin
    S$724 all-in. For The new lie flat seats, total is S$1105.

Want to take more flights instead of a direct flight there, if there's any other routing, please advice. Thanks

Originally posted by Calcjr23 View Post
    Want to take more flights instead of a direct flight there
    If that's your only criteria (e.g. you don't care much about cost) then you can certainly book routings with more flights. You'll probably need the help of a (knowledgable) travel agent though.

As an example:

* I wanted to fly HKG-NRT - 1 or 2 flights each way maybe with a Hong Kong to Tokyo fare ?

* I ended up booking the following:

HKG-TPE
    TPE-FUK
    FUK-KMI
    KMI-ITM
    ITM-HND

(all on the same Hong Kong to Tokyo fare but obviously a more expensive one which allows flexibility for routings)

Comment

TG: SIN-BKK, BKK-TPE, TPE-BKK, BKK-SIN from $574

MH: SIN-KUL-TPE / SIN-KUL-BKI-TPE / SIN-KCH-BKI-TPE, TPE-KUL-SIN from $660
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

I'll be flying to TPE in november and decided to go with CX. More flights haha

But do take note that , for HKG-TPE-HKG sector , I heard that CX only serves bread...

Comment

Actually, I'm quite keen to stopover in Hong Kong, but the Hkg-Tpe route costs like S$400 per pax whether on BR, CI, KA, CX.
          So I'm considering if there are any other alternatives other than the CX itenerary i have planned out that'll allow me to visit Hkg and Tpe at a reasonable price. Thanks

Comment

Actually, I'm quite keen to stopover in Hong Kong, but the Hkg-Tpe route costs like S$400 per pax whether on BR, CI, KA, CX.
            So I'm considering if there are any other alternatives other than the CX itenerary i have planned out that'll allow me to visit Hkg and Tpe at a reasonable price. Thanks
            I took a package , Free and Easy . Taiwan + HK stopover. There are some travel agent which has that. Plus the NATAS fair is starting tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
              I took a package , Free and Easy . Taiwan + HK stopover. There are some travel agent which has that. Plus the NATAS fair is starting tomorrow.
              Which means you get to stop over in Hkg and Tpe right?
              Is there any other airline other than CX that allows that?

Comment

Which means you get to stop over in Hkg and Tpe right?
                Is there any other airline other than CX that allows that?
                CX Seems to be the only airline which flies to TPE via HKG.

Comment

CX Seems to be the only airline which flies to TPE via HKG.
                  ???? eva, china air, and dragonair all operate NS flights to and from hkg and tpe.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                    ???? eva, china air, and dragonair all operate NS flights to and from hkg and tpe.
                    I think sealalula meant "CX Seems to be the only airline which flies (from SIN) to TPE via HKG.".

Comment

Yeah, i think i'll be taking CX as it is the cheapest now, 668 all in now
                      Gonna visit natas tomorrow to find other deals!

Comment

Yeah, i think i'll be taking CX as it is the cheapest now, 668 all in now
                        Gonna visit natas tomorrow to find other deals!
                        Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          I think sealalula meant "CX Seems to be the only airline which flies (from SIN) to TPE via HKG.".
                          Yes , That's right

Comment

I took a package, Free and Easy. Taiwan + HK stopover.
                            I'm flying HKG-SIN (CX 635) around Nov 28-30.
                            Interesting. I've never heard of a package which you can buy without specifying the dates. So you bought the Free & Easy Package, don't know your return date, but do know your return flight number?

Comment

But do take note that , for HKG-TPE-HKG sector , I heard that CX only serves bread...
                              Well, that's interesting. You posted this on August 25th. But you already found out on August 16th (more than a week earlier) that CX serves a real meal on this route, as you posted over on FT. Post. And you got that information from an Airliners.net TR.

So if you already knew that CX serves a real meal on this route, why would you post that they only serve bread? I don't understand.
                              Last edited by Dr. HFH; 3 September 2010, 03:27 AM. Reason: Correct typo misspelling.

Comment

Working...
                              X