Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yippeeeee! I've booked a 744 F flight redemption!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Greetings from SQ 11 NRT-SIN portion.
    Yeah, took shower and asked the staff to give me the kits. Got it, and now I know where to grab more when noone around..
    How exciting! Will you give us a hint where to look ? Or do we all have to travel through the NH F lounge 15 times like you (!) before we learn the secret ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      How exciting! Will you give us a hint where to look ? Or do we all have to travel through the NH F lounge 15 times like you (!) before we learn the secret ?
      This secret is just for my own benefit.

Comment

Note to Phil:
        I am on SQ 11 NRT-SIN right now. Something that you should be aware, many pax were from LAX. Thus, many was skipping dinner or part of the menu. Don't be shy if you want more caviar... (I decided not to have caviar this evening. I am full.) The menu is for Oct and November. Thus I don't have anything to add, since I think someone has posted the menu on SQ11 for Oct.
        The melon is always so sweet ex-NRT.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Note to Phil:
          I am on SQ 11 NRT-SIN right now. Something that you should be aware, many pax were from LAX. Thus, many was skipping dinner or part of the menu. Don't be shy if you want more caviar... (I decided not to have caviar this evening. I am full.) The menu is for Oct and November. Thus I don't have anything to add, since I think someone has posted the menu on SQ11 for Oct.
          The melon is always so sweet ex-NRT.
          Thanks CGK, really appreciate your advice! I am so looking forward to my flight, I can't tell you! I've only ever flown SQ in Y and looked with envy upon Raffles and First class! I have NRT-SIN-KUL-SIN-BKK to look forwar to, all in SQ F, although the NRT-SIN with the 744 is the real deal, obviously!!
          Check out my Trip Reports at:
          Phil's Travel Diary

Comment

Well, so far I don't see any declining service on SQ. During this trip, it seems business as usual. Nothing to complain. Everything went smoothly.

I think the best advice would be "not to have high expectancy." The feeling to turn left after the door is something to look forward to it, from my first flight experience.
            Last edited by CGK; 22 November 2006, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I've noticed from various photos I've seen (e.g. Rejuvenated's excellent Trip Report) that the SQ 744 F cabin has the curtain quite far back, such that the first set of doors are actually part of the cabin. On BA, for example, the curtain/bulkhead is in front of the doors.

I always think that the doors are quite noisy, due to air leaking out of the seal (I think). Does SQ's setup produce more noise than in, say, the BA cabin do you think?
              Check out my Trip Reports at:
              Phil's Travel Diary

Comment

Hmm it seems to me the cabin is pretty quiet
                There two curtains.
                One between near the lavs near the J class. And the lav and ist door to block th elights from the galley...

Comment

Working...
                X