SQ352 SIN-CPH transit at FRA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ352 SIN-CPH transit at FRA?

Anyone knows why yesterday schedule SQ352 from SIN-CPH has to transit at FRA? Here is the status I got from SQ website:

23rd December 2010 - Thursday - Flight Number SQ352 / Aircraft (B777-200)

Departure From Singapore (SIN) Terminal 3 01:10 01:22 Departed
    Arrival In Frankfurt (FRA) 08:55 09:13 Arrived
    Departure From Frankfurt (FRA) 09:55 10:16 Departed
    Arrival In Copenhagen (CPH) 07:15 11:42 Arrived

Snow?

Comment

And the return flight due to land in Singapore this morning has been delayed by 10 hours and made a stopover in Bangkok.

I don't know enough technical stuff about planes or aviation to guess the reason though.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
        And the return flight due to land in Singapore this morning has been delayed by 10 hours and made a stopover in Bangkok.

I don't know enough technical stuff about planes or aviation to guess the reason though.
        I guess it is due to crew running out of hours due to the delay and so they diverted the plane to BKK to make a crew change. Easier this way by shuttling another set of crew up to BKK to operate the flight back rather than delaying the flight in CPH for another day.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
          I guess it is due to crew running out of hours due to the delay and so they diverted the plane to BKK to make a crew change. Easier this way by shuttling another set of crew up to BKK to operate the flight back rather than delaying the flight in CPH for another day.
          Spot on, correct!

Comment

Working...
          X