SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Other Airlines > Other Airlines

Old 27th November 2019, 02:02 PM   #1
balajih67
SQTalk Elite Gold

Default Malindo air through check in and transit

If im flying malindo air from singapore to india with a 3 hour transit at klia, and i do not intent to leave the airport premises, do i need a transit visa at kl? Holding indian passport with a valid multiple entry visa.

Also will malindo check in my baggage through to india at singapore itself and issue boarding passes fir both sectors or i need to clear immigration and check in at kl again?
balajih67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2019, 05:25 PM   #2
maxc_20
SQTalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajih67 View Post
If im flying malindo air from singapore to india with a 3 hour transit at klia, and i do not intent to leave the airport premises, do i need a transit visa at kl? Holding indian passport with a valid multiple entry visa.

Also will malindo check in my baggage through to india at singapore itself and issue boarding passes fir both sectors or i need to clear immigration and check in at kl again?
You don't need to clear immigration and check in again, just make sure your baggage is tagged to your final destination. Not sure about transit visa for Indians but typically you won't need any visa to transit through KL.
maxc_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 02:02 PM   #3
9V-SPL
SQTalk PPS Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajih67 View Post

I've done SIN-KUL-TRV on Malindo. They issue you both boarding passes in SIN and luggage is checked through all the way.
Old 29th November 2019, 04:29 PM   #4
balajih67
SQTalk Elite Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9V-SPL View Post
I've done SIN-KUL-TRV on Malindo. They issue you both boarding passes in SIN and luggage is checked through all the way.
thank you for the clarification.
balajih67 is offline   Reply With Quote