No announcement yet.

Ode to qatar seven eighty seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading, am glad that my booked QR flight in Aug was swapped from a B787 to the A350.
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
      After reading, am glad that my booked QR flight in Aug was swapped from a B787 to the A350.
      The QR A350 is good, no doubt about that. I would be happy to fly in their A350 again.

Comment

I watched your other youtube video on Qatar B787 (both the SIN - DOH sector and LHR - DOH sector), and you'll have to be bussed to the airport!

Comment

Originally posted by orionmiz View Post
          I watched your other youtube video on Qatar B787 (both the SIN - DOH sector and LHR - DOH sector), and you'll have to be bussed to the airport!
          Yes! Both times we were bussed

Singapore to Doha on the 787. In Doha, we had to be bussed from the plane to the Terminal. Clear security. Then find our way to the Gate. For the connecting flight, the A340 had an aerobridge for the Doha to London leg.

London to Doha on the 787. Again, we had to be bussed from the plane to the terminal upon arrival at Doha. Clear security, find the Gate and boarded the Airbus A350 via an aerobridge.

Took bus twice! Bear in mind these were 45 minute transfers. But we decided not to run, though we walked fast. After Security, all of us took a toilet break. However, we certainly did not take our own sweet time. If the plane departed without us, we would have just raised a ruckus.

Comment

Working...
          X