Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADL-SIN-AMS B777-200

Hi,
    I'm new to this. Wanting to book ADL-SIN-AMS flight in May 2015. Just confirming that B777-200 that flies to Amsterdam has been retrofitted with fully flat beds.
    Also any ideas when SQ usually have sales? I think I just missed the early bird discount for Europe business class.

Cheers!

Originally posted by ginaho View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new to this. Wanting to book ADL-SIN-AMS flight in May 2015. Just confirming that B777-200 that flies to Amsterdam has been retrofitted with fully flat beds.
    Also any ideas when SQ usually have sales? I think I just missed the early bird discount for Europe business class.

Cheers!
    Yes, AMS does get the refitted 772ER. It's a very,very rare event for it to get the old purple cabin. You've actually got more chance of it be upgraded to 77W.

I can't comment on J class specifically, but pretty much all of next year up to at least September is on sale for Y fares. They really opened it up a few months ago and still plenty of good fares available, but a J-flyer would need to confirm that for you.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. If I cannot find J fares that suit the budget, how popular is the SIN-AMS route? I went on SIN-FRA and did not realise it was such a popular route. Thinking I might use my KF points to upgrade.

Comment

It's hugely popular but not as popular as FRA. I didn't clear on my last trips to either as KF*S. I did get the return though

Comment

Working...
        X