No announcement yet.

Current SQ235 Y catering/service-info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current SQ235 Y catering/service-info?

Hello

I'm curious as to if anyone here can provide any info on the current catering (menus)/service SQ provide on SQ235 (dep. 21:15 from Singapore to Brisbane)?

My parents are currently on a 3 day stop-over in Singapore, on their way to Australia from Europe. I helped them book their tickets, and kinda steered them towards flying SQ, based mainly on the level of inflight service in Y. However, after just reading on airreview.com I am under the impression that the only meal they will be served after their evening departure will be a small sandwich (http://www.airreview.com/Singapore/Food.htm). I have found some of the info on that site to be outdated, so would very much like any updated/current info, just so I know if I should advise them to have a more substantial meal at Changi before departure.

I tried searching the forum, but couldn't find any real current info. Thanks

They serve a late dinner, it's edible and that's about it

Here's the one for August:

Last edited by Kyo; 21 November 2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      They serve a late dinner, it's edible and that's about it

Here's the one for August:

That looks more like a Raffles Class menu than a YCL one.....

Comment

Sure does look business class like, the thread title and the post itself is looking for info on Y class....
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Whoops, thought he was in J, prepare to be even more underwhelmed, but I unfortunately don't have any Y menu recollections, sorry

Comment

Haha, no worries And thanks anyway for your swift reply I was just getting some mixed signals on what to expect elsewhere online, so I thought I'd give asking here a quick try, though realising it might be a long shot.

Coming from northern Europe and being used to the likes of SAS, BA and Lufthansa etc., they were actually somewhat overwhelmed by their Y experience on Singapores A380 from Frankfurt (SQ25) And I have to say most asian airlines have their european counterparts pretty much beat at any level of service, so in all likelihood it'll be all good anyway

Thanks again

Comment

In that case, prepare to be overwhelmed

Comment

Working...
              X