[LAX] Contract - TBIT Temporary Shared F Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LAX] Contract - TBIT Temporary Shared F Lounge

A very basic F Lounge. It's at the end of the food/restaurants area.
    It's in public area. Thus you have to make sure you have ample of time to pass the security check prior to heading to the gate.
    Nothing remarkable. The sofa are showing the age.
    Here are some pictures of the lounge and the drink/food counter.

The view from my seat.

Food and Drinks

Nice pictures from TBIT First Class Lounge

Side Question:
    Where are all of the airline lounges in TBIT?
    "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSQ011
      Side Question:
      Where are all of the airline lounges in TBIT?
      They only have the Interim F and Interim C lounges right now. They're supposedly rebuilding them. There's supposed to be a *A lounge whenever it opens.

F is before security near the food court area while C is at a remote location near the hangar areas.

Comment

Taking NH 5 in F, and was directed to this Lounge. This is the copy of a piece of paper that the chck-in agent gave it to me along with the "invitation card".

FIRST CLASS LOUNGE (LAX TBIT TEMPORARY LOUNGE)

Location: TBIT 4th Floor (before entering security screened area)
        Next to "HAMADA orient express" on the food court level

Eligibility: ANA First Class Customers (wait listed passengers are not eligible)
        NO GUEST ARE INVITED DUE TO LIMITED SPACE

This is a temporary lounge while a new STAR ALLIANCE LOUNGE is being built and will be commonly utilized among most of the TBIT airlines. The STAR ALLIANCE LOUNGE should be opened in MAY 2007.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this construction period.

Los Angeles Airport Office
        All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd.

Comment

I don't know who came up with the idea of squeezing a bunch of airlines in the same terminal, regardless of alliance, into one tiny little space (yes I know it is interim, but considering how many airlines operate out of the TBIT, this is out of mind). My first time in there few weeks ago and felt very cramped. Nothing spectacular nor special.

Well at least I didn't have to pay $10 at the food court for Sushi Boy's pieces which is complimentary inside the lounge.

My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Well, its just a temporary lounge. So I don't expect something fantastic out of it. Hope the new *A lounge will open at TBIT asap. I won't be flying F or C anyway, so this doesn't really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
              Well at least I didn't have to pay $10 at the food court for Sushi Boy's pieces which is complimentary inside the lounge.
              $10 for Sushi Boy?
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Any word on when the *A lounge will be open?
                I will pass through LAX in Jul and Sep.

Comment

New star alliance open as of Jul 16th. And it looks nice!!! Finally.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, rcalderon.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                    X