Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheapoFlyer View Post
    787 taken off BKK?
    Vaguely remember that it’s off BKK in Oct/Nov only.

Comment

• 9V-SCG is expected to be delivered on 05NOV18.

http://nyc787.blogspot.com/2018/10/f...delivered.html
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Vaguely remember that it’s off BKK in Oct/Nov only.
        Flew on the B787-10 on 14 Oct on SQ983 (see my trip report). It seems that right now, the 787 only operates 2-3 times a week on the flight, with Sundays being quite consistent to be operated by the 787, with many of the rest swapped with the A330s.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• 9V-SCG just departed on delivery flight SQ8878 (CHS-KIX-SIN).
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• According to the latest Boeing O&D webpage, SQ converted 2 of their 787-10 orders to 2 787-8s for Scoot. SQ will now take a total of 47 787-10s only.

http://active.boeing.com/commercial/...tF=View+Report

Comment

• I notice Tpe will soon get 787. So I guess it will be less and less A330?
              visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                I notice Tpe will soon get 787. So I guess it will be less and less A330?
                The 787-10 and regional A350's are supposed to replace the A330 and also older 777's, so it should not be a surprise to the A330 routes in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  The 787-10 and regional A350's are supposed to replace the A330 and also older 777's, so it should not be a surprise to the A330 routes in the future.
                  A330 is rather "new" right? SQ should retire all B772
                  visit my blog

Comment

A330 is rather "new" right? SQ should retire all B772
                    The A330s are all on medium-term leases. Initially SQ was only planning to lease them for five to six years, but a number of A330 leases have extended far beyond that. While SQ is gradually returning A330s to their lessors, they aren’t in a rush to retire 777-200s.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
                      The A330s are all on medium-term leases. Initially SQ was only planning to lease them for five to six years, but a number of A330 leases have extended far beyond that. While SQ is gradually returning A330s to their lessors, they aren’t in a rush to retire 777-200s.
                      Yeah, thats why I said these A350s and 787-10's are A330 replacements as well as the replacement for the aging 772.

The A330 were leased and many are being returned to their lessors.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                        Yeah, thats why I said these A350s and 787-10's are A330 replacements as well as the replacement for the aging 772.

The A330 were leased and many are being returned to their lessors.
                        but 772 is in non acceptable condition!!! especially the IFE
                        visit my blog

Comment

Some 772s as well as 77Es and 773s have the newer Panasonic eX2 system in Economy... I've personally been on one and they looked fresh and new.

Comment

I hear you, and by what SQ957 has said, any 772 they will retire will be the ones that are not planning to be retrofitted. As far as the A330's, as mentioned they are leased and many of them are leaving. So the 350 and 787 are replacing both types.

Comment

• woner why ICN doesn't get 787-10 yet? all flight now A330 which may be better for eco pax but not biz
                              visit my blog

Comment

woner why ICN doesn't get 787-10 yet? all flight now A330 which may be better for eco pax but not biz
                                There are only 7 B787-10 in the fleet so far. I imagine as more come online, maybe they will upgrade ICN to this kind of aircraft or the regional A350.

Comment

Working...
                                X