Swapping Seats Across Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping Seats Across Classes

Another question. I'll be flying to Europe for work (flying J) on SQ and my family will join me later, flying Y. On the way back, we will be flying on the same flight. Would SQ object if I asked to swap seats with my spouse for part of the flight? Or if I offered my J seat to a lucky passenger in Y for the entire flight and sat with my family at the back?

Generally no. I've done this on occasions and so far its been fine.
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Good to know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
        Another question. I'll be flying to Europe for work (flying J) on SQ and my family will join me later, flying Y. On the way back, we will be flying on the same flight. Would SQ object if I asked to swap seats with my spouse for part of the flight? Or if I offered my J seat to a lucky passenger in Y for the entire flight and sat with my family at the back?
        I've this once on a flight from MXP to SIN. They didn't mind me giving my J seat to my wife, but they did tell me quietly that we should not be swapping seats again in the middle of the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          ... they did tell me quietly that we should not be swapping seats again in the middle of the flight.
          I can quite understand why.

Comment

Working...
          X