No announcement yet.

Reviews of Starwood hotels - Mainland China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for coming through with the goods, zander!

I am liking what I see, but I was getting prepared for the kind of decor found in St Regis Singapore - suffice to say this looks quite a bit different!

Still looks like a very nice hotel and you're right - 12usd for 24 hrs Internet at this kind of hotel seems fairly reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

I am liking what I see, but I was getting prepared for the kind of decor found in St Regis Singapore - suffice to say this looks quite a bit different!
      No problem but I do have to apologize for being a little late in my review as I was caught up with other stuff.

I find the SR Singapore a bit too ornate in design for my taste

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Still looks like a very nice hotel and you're right - 12usd for 24 hrs Internet at this kind of hotel seems fairly reasonable.
        Every SR has a different look. SR S'pore had their design issues. This is why TRs and members' opinions offer so much value.

Originally posted by zander View Post
        No problem but I do have to apologize for being a little late in my review as I was caught up with other stuff.

I find the SR Singapore a bit too ornate in design for my taste
        What in the world have you been caught up doing???

SRS is a bit weird, but one great deal with Cash + Points.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
        X