Goodbye YVR & LAX Hello YYZ & AKL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye YVR & LAX Hello YYZ & AKL

It was barely over a month ago that I relocated down under to New Zealand as to participate in our corporate expansion plans. Initially the plan was only for temporary. But looks like I have to be in NZ from time to time and have to be based there for an extended period for each visit (more likely 3 months per year) as so far we have been successful there.

Now more developments are to take place in our other coporate locations elsewhere. Currently we have 4 major regional offices in: YVR, HKG, LAX and recently AKL. But after carefully discussing matters with my co-shareholders/owners, we have decided that it would be unnecessary to operate two NA locations (YVR & LAX). In that we have decided to move all of our YVR & LAX activites to one single office in YYZ. Upon sucessfully moving those operations from those two offices, we will close down the YVR & LAX facilites respectively. There are many reasons for the migration of YVR/LAX to YYZ which I will not provide the details but nonetheless the most important factor in choosing YYZ as our NA headquarters boiled down to operating cost. Thus once our YYZ location is up in full swing, our major corporate centre will be YYZ, HKG, and AKL. Our HKG office will undergo no change. Our objective will be the transition of our NA activities to the new YYZ office and to expand our base in AKL and to continue maintaining a high level of quality operation in our HKG headquarters.

So there you have it, I will be relocating back to YYZ most likely by Feb of next year. Surroundings should not be completely new to me. Upon receiving my masters degree, I resided in YYZ for almost two years during the late 90s till the beginning of the millenium where I was offered a descent job by a local company which provided many valuable lessons and experiences before I gathered together with several partners and formed our own business. But regardless, it has been six years since I last resided here regularly and most of my Canadian activies during those six years have been in YVR. I will be based in YYZ for around 8 months annually. Though while I'll be based there, I will still be travelling around, meaning I will not stay put the whole time I'm based in Toronto. The other four months, I will be based in HKG and AKL.

So any of you planning to stop by YYZ or AKL or HKG, depending on my schedule, can always have a cuppa together.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Sorry to have buried your thread rejuve - Here's a bump and yes, I might be in AKL soon-ish. We'll see

Comment

Working...
    X