Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQ - the airline which even other airlines think about (it seems)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ - the airline which even other airlines think about (it seems)!

A BA status pax - me - on a BA flight.

A BA FA noticed that I was looking at a transfer wallet for LHR.

"Where you going ?"

"Singapore"

"With Singapore Airlines ?"

"No, BA!"

Over heard on board LH778 FRA-SIN. A pax chatted with one of the FAs, and he said how could SQ survive serving FRA-SIN twice a day, while LH only just once!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      A BA status pax - me - on a BA flight.

A BA FA noticed that I was looking at a transfer wallet for LHR.

"Where you going ?"

"Singapore"

"With Singapore Airlines ?"

"No, BA!"
      Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Over heard on board LH778 FRA-SIN. A pax chatted with one of the FAs, and he said how could SQ survive serving FRA-SIN twice a day, while LH only just once!
      I frankly couldn't care less what you both took to get here. I'm just so happy you could come. Could have been Upper Volta Airlines for all i cared

Comment

I really don't mean anything harsh. But leave it to the Singaporean. If you know what i mean.
        BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

SK pax turning to his colleague after staring at his onboard dinner: "Times like this, I wish Singapore Airlines flew on these flights within Europe."

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            SK pax turning to his colleague after staring at his onboard dinner: "Times like this, I wish Singapore Airlines flew on these flights within Europe."

Wow, that was a good one. Really means a lot! Now, Singapore Airline's inflight meals are the cuisine even other airlines -- and their passengers -- talk about!
            My Cafe Adventures
            Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
            http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I was on UA Y from ORD-DEN in 04' and my mom was having a hard time getting a bag into the bins. The stewardess walked by and my older brother asked the stewardess if they had any storage compartments to put the bag in. "Sorry dear, but the union says I can't touch any passengers or their bags." My bro replies that she was acting irrationally and we just needed a little help. "Well sweetie, what do I look like to you, some fruity Asian lady answering to your every whim like some of our other alliance partners?" That sounded very SQ to me, but the whole fruity thing was kind of weird.
              Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

flew eva on the 4th from ho chi minh to sfo since SQ had no more seats. While waiting to get off the ho chi minh-taipei flight i had a quick chat with an eva flight attendant. She asked me if i lived in vietnam and i said no, i only go back in the summer to visit and when i do i only fly SQ. SHe then tells me singapore airlines has great service on board and that she applied to SQ but didnt get it. Sad, because she provided very good service and was very attractive, SQ lucked out this time.
                Last edited by singaporeairlinesboi; 6 August 2007, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X