Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Sheng's questions and comments

SIA has abt3++(estimated) passengers on KUL-SIN sectors.But MAS should have abt 150-(im not sure at all).Every one would wanna fly the great way(thats reason 1)2 its star alliance!3better service4 Better aircrafts(MAS uses a lousy old737 or either 330-3/200)5 can play games But MAS cannot)

perhaps you would like to ...phrase your words better? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by pilotsnoopy View Post
      perhaps you would like to ...phrase your words better? -_-
      I was thinking the same thing

Comment

errrmm....

Comment

My guess to what he is saying is that SQ flies 777-200 which has a capacity of 300+ passengers.

MH flies 737's and 330's between KUL-SIN.

Reasons to fly SQ vs MH
          1. The great way
          2. Star Alliance
          3. Better Service
          4. Better Aircraft
          5. You'll get 772's instead of not knowing between 737 and 330

To the OP this is what I get from your post, but please use spaces and paragraphs it does help to understand what you are trying to say.
          Last edited by fumitani; 18 April 2007, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I think what Kai-Sheng is trying to put across in the last point is:

5. The ability to play games on KrisWorld.
            My Cafe Adventures
            Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
            http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
              5. The ability to play games on KrisWorld.
              But do they normally switch on KrisWorld on this short SIN-KUL vv sector? Those times I tried when I am on this flight it is not switch on.

Comment

I believe that KrisWorld is not on. Anyway there is not much time with food being served in such a short flight.

Comment

think there is only refreshments served?

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                    But do they normally switch on KrisWorld on this short SIN-KUL vv sector? Those times I tried when I am on this flight it is not switch on.
                    The times I have flown it, KrisWorld has been on....they don't handout earphones, however I usually just pull out my own set of NC earphones, and watch a TV sitcom for the short flight

Comment

I've always regarded MH as SQ-lite. The service and amenities are comparable - very good FAs too, just not as polished as SQ's. SQ's new seats blow MH's seats out of the water of course, the latter of which are at least a generation behind. Considering the vast difference in fares ex-Australia, MH's pretty good value though.

But the lack of an alliance membership (or its potential membership of ScaryTeam... ) and consequent lack of opportunity to pick up FFP miles make MH a rather unattractive option.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotsnoopy View Post
                        think there is only refreshments served?
                        Yeah, there is only refreshments but they still make the table and serve the food. So usually that takes up the bulk of the flying time.

Comment

i was in a hurry...anyway,thanks 4 de advise

Comment

But no sound!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              But the lack of an alliance membership (or its potential membership of ScaryTeam... ) and consequent lack of opportunity to pick up FFP miles make MH a rather unattractive option.
                              Allied to the fact that in Enrich they have by far the worst loyalty programme customer service of ANY organisation I have come across.

They currently 'owe' me 24000 miles, but I've written them off they are such a PITA to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                              X