• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2.5 year old son has already flown SQ Y and J

Comment

Originally posted by bloob View Post
      My 2.5 year old son has already flown SQ Y and J
      My 4.5 year old son and 2.5 year old daughter had their first business class experience this month (on Silkair only though).
      How fortunate kids are these days !
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

A certain unnamed SQTalker's kids who are also very young, are PPS in their own right....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          A certain unnamed SQTalker's kids who are also very young, are PPS in their own right....
          Would that be a certain SQTalker with the initials "K S" ?

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            Would that be a certain SQTalker with the initials "K S" ?
            No. It's someone else.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              No. It's someone else.....

Comment

On a flight to Tokyo, we were seated in the front row in J as we needed the bassinet for our then 1 year old son (he couldn't fit in it in the end, so it became our storage his nicknacks). Surprisingly, First was totally empty and was being used by the crew as their rest area. Our son, crawled into First and discovered a whole play area all for himself, and the crew was kind enough to oblige him and even played with him.

We had a wonderful flight, especially my son, who enjoyed his first Yummy! meal, got double sets of toys and playthings, and the crew allowed us to have our meals when convenient.

Kudos to SQ crew who went out their way to make our trip memorable and stress-free.

Comment

Working...
                X