Qantas New First Lounge at Changi - Opening End 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qantas New First Lounge at Changi - Opening End 2019

Qantas is planning to open a new dedicated F Lounge in Changi Airport. The new lounge is expected to open at the end of 2019.

There is already a very impressive Qantas Lounge (Combined F and J) in Changi T1. The existing QF International F Lounge in Sydney is also very impressive -- one of the nicest lounges I have visited.

Given how impressive QF's lounges can be (QF's SYD and HKG lounges are very impressive, for example), I would expect this new one to wow passengers, and offer very stiff competition to SQ's Changi T3 J and F Lounges. I am sure many will be interested in how the new QF F Lounge will compare with SQ's TPR as well.

For more info, here is a QF Press Release, and an AusBT article.

The article mentions that their current (rather nice) lounge will also be enlarged. I can see that this is needed with the return of their A380.

It gets so crowded that they start turning people away towards the BA lounge a few steps away. It is not a small lounge by any measure but gets really packed in the late afternoon. I think many of the oneworld partners (read MH) passengers also head there.

So this is good news not just for F passengers but J as well.

Comment

Working...
    X