New Bus/First Class Lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bus/First Class Lounges

I now see that SIA have the new BUS/F seats and I was wondering if they have any plans to improve their lounges both in Singapore and abroad. I recently flew with VS to Shanghai and have to say they have the best facility I have ever come across. I flew with SIA 11/2 yrs ago in first and thought the F lounge in Heathrow was ok but only ok - Singapore was really nice , but nothing compared VS Clubhouse - Will they do anything?

If you fly SQ J/F out of LHR, you can use the VS CH but you can't prebook spa treatments. Access to the VS CH will go when SQ move to LHR T1 along with the other *A airlines.

The interior of SIN T3 is being installed (I think somebody on here mentioned it should be ready for use by early 2008) and there will be new SQ lounges there.

Edit: I forgot to say welcome to SQTalk!

Comment

Thats really good news - I had no idea of being able to use the VS lounge.
      T1 for SQ- When will that happen? T1 is used I know for Dublin and its a dump -

Comment

Thats really good news - I had no idea of being able to use the VS lounge.
        Sorry, I should also have mentioned that you can also use the VS CH if you're KF *G and flying SQ Y. I seem to recall that BD *G might have this privilege as well but not other *G's.

T1 for SQ- When will that happen? T1 is used I know for Dublin and its a dump -
        http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=26

Comment

jhm - with all that coded stuff im lost - "you're KF *G and flying SQ Y". Sounds like Ill have to back to school

Comment

Originally posted by Keithr View Post
            jhm - with all that coded stuff im lost - "you're KF *G and flying SQ Y". Sounds like Ill have to back to school
            Translation: "You're KrisFlyer Elite Gold and flying in SQ economy class." He has grown up quickly, our little jhm.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              Translation: "You're KrisFlyer Elite Gold and flying in SQ economy class." He has grown up quickly, our little jhm.
              Well actually jhm's '*' stands for Star Alliance, not KF. But it all means the same thing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Well actually jhm's '*' stands for Star Alliance, not KF. But it all means the same thing anyway.
                Oops, yes. His abbreviation actually encompassed PPS members as well. I keep forgetting about them.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Wow - Very tech

Comment

Working...
                  X