'Single Standard': from Europe to Asia on BT/SK C, QR & SQ J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Cold feet, busy with work or playing hide-and-seek? Guess you'd never know but what a time-waster!
    Indeed.

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    What Paint Horse said, though there are several issues where our opinions differ.
    I'd be highly interested and curious to know. Will ask you face to face if and when we meet in the UK or Asia. I understand I am pretty controversial at times but this is me; however it'd be great to know where I may be way wrong. My perspective on many issues is still not deep enough and I have to know that in order to improve on my understanding of the surrounding world.

kyo: Thanks, really great to see you guys in SIN. Yes, if I knew departure would switch to 05:30am we'd have those few drinks...

haf: Thank you, will surely contact you if I ever get a possibility in moving down there.

Comment

very nice and well written TR N_Architect, I enjoyed reading all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
        sorry but no time to buy that Hermes Caliche (what a heavenly scent that is)
        Caleche--that is such a classic scent, isn't it? I remember in the 70s, Greek men went wild over it
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Wow, what a mammoth effort! Thank you!

Comment

One word - impressive!

Nice TR and was nice meeting up as well!
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

@ hsf: thank you.

@ Pinkfloyd: thanks, was nice to meet as well.

I'll try to have better quality and of more extensive coverage pictures next time as well.

Comment

Many thanks for the - as always - interesting TR, N_Architect. Three cities which I'm fond of but haven't been to for a long time, e.g. > 12 months for Singapore!

Comment

Any chance of perhaps making the next LD to right that grievous error?

Comment

Thanks, jhm.

Comment

Working...
                    X