No announcement yet.

Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new cards look cheap. Is it just me or the big SQ logo on the new cards look a little off?

Comment

I'm not good at judging things from just a photo, but I think I prefer the new design.

Comment

I guess management gave up on any kind of subtlety in the design of the new cards.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          I guess management gave up on any kind of subtlety in the design of the new cards.
          Not the new baggage tags though - they're looking a wee plain.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            I thought logo mania is passe?

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
              Thanks for sharing, CGK. We could always count on you for the inside scoop. I actually like the old design, the design prior to the current one, better.
              That's my favorite too.

Comment

CGK, sorry to hear that you have not recieved your new card. Hope that they give you both cards. The new card looks ugly! And the luggage tags looks so plain.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                  Thanks for sharing, CGK. We could always count on you for the inside scoop. I actually like the old design, the design prior to the current one, better.
                  Thank you for your kind words.
                  Many SQ staff seemed to like the new design. But the difference between TPP and LPP card is only on the word "LIFE" which make it too difficult to recognize.
                  For QPP card, the silver color is gone which hopefully will help to clarify the *G status when dealing with any *G partners. (Yes, I am sure everyone has heard or experienced having the silver color QPP card, and a non-SQ airline thought that you are only *S.)

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    the difference between TPP and LPP card is only on the word "LIFE" which make it too difficult to recognize.
                    I'd bet this is intentional. SQ would be nuts to give LPPs any advantages over TPPs now that LPP is unobtainable. I would not be surprised to see the word "LIFE" disappear from the cards altogether next year.

Comment

hideous, imho...

Comment

I like the current KF EG cards' design more than this PPS+ design.

Comment

I must say having seen the document in the photo first hand I don't like them, especially the luggage tags.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            What do you think of these SQTalkers?

CGK, many thanks for the first hand info. As I told jjpb3 yesterday, the new FF card reminded me on the lounge logo. It's somewhat OK as I do like the SQ logo but the normal PPS card lacks colour IMHO.

The luggage tag...what can I say but "absolutely disgustingly low key and boring".

SQ, go sack the card designer or whichever creative person working on that design.

Comment

Count me as another one who much prefers the design before the current old design (does that make sense?). The new ones are FUG!

Comment

Originally posted by fimo View Post
                                The new ones are FUG!

Not that current SQ management would care.
                                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X