No announcement yet.

Citibank PremierMiles card (SIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nickbot : (OT) : so you are currently maintaining Krisflyer and BD FF programs at the same time ? Which works better for you ?

jjpb3 : what place is that in your avatar ? Is it the Alhambra ?
    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
      jjpb3 : what place is that in your avatar ? Is it the Alhambra ?
      Much less cultural than that: the path to the spa at the Conrad Bali.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
        nickbot : (OT) : so you are currently maintaining Krisflyer and BD FF programs at the same time ? Which works better for you ?
        I'm now a member of BD, and have the MBNA BD MasterCard in my wallet, so hoping to see 20,000 miles appear pretty soon; not flown revenue for a month or so, so have yet to face the dilemna of whether to credit to KF or BD. All of my AMEX spend and PriorityClub are aimed at KF, and it's this mileage that I'm trying to build up at all costs in order to travel on award to Asia next year; after that, who knows?! Being a NVFF (Not Very Frequent Flyer) I feel that KF is still very good for me, but the non-air earning potential of BD for a UK based customer can't be overlooked. Added to this, I direct most hotel stays to IC branded properites, so the parallel benefit of PC Platinum status *and* relatively easy transfer to KF miles means that I'm not likely to switch away from this earning route.

In summary, I'm going to maintain both for the forseeable future, and see how it goes! At least anything deposited into BD won't expire (unless BD itself expires of course!)

EDIT OT once again, but I see jjpb3 is getting very close to SQTalk LPP status - can one hold LPP *and* founder status?
        Last edited by nickbot; 22 August 2007, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Much less cultural than that: the path to the spa at the Conrad Bali.
          Oh, that's the hotel in Bali you and the others are always raving about !
          When's the next Bali DO there ?
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Anyone else got this card? Mine just arrived

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
              I tried to apply online but there wasn't an option to do so and I selected for a representative to contact me. But no one contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                I tried to apply online but there wasn't an option to do so and I selected for a representative to contact me. But no one contacted me.
                I initially tried to call them too but they didn't call me back. Then a mailed an application form and nothing happened too.
                Finally I just went to the Tampines MRT Citibank branch for a fast-track application, and the card arrived in 2 days. I now use it exclusively and my Krisflyer PPS Amex card will be used for online SQ flight bookings only from now on.
                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

We may have a Citibank lurker here, they finally called me and got everything sorted. Looking forward to the free 5k miles.

Comment

This available in Malaysia?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      I don't think so.

What credit cards are good for FF miles earning ? On which programs ?
                      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        Soon I hope.

According to the press release by Citibank when they launch this card, Singapore is the first launch pad for this "premier miles" credit card branding (Worldwide/Asia Pacific?). If Singapore's take up rate is good and successful, they will progressively launch it in other countries.

SO keep your fingers crossed for this to be release at a Citibank near you.

Comment

did citigold/citibank have lounge in Changi Airport.. And is't have a charge

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Formzs View Post
                            did citigold/citibank have lounge in Changi Airport.. And is't have a charge

thanks
                            No, I don't think so.
                            DBS has a lounge though - the Asia Treasures lounge near to SQ lounge; someone I know has been inside and says it's very nice.
                            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                              I got mine too.. Erm.. Do you know how to convert CitiMiles to KF?

Comment

Originally posted by epr0mlse View Post
                                I got mine too.. Erm.. Do you know how to convert CitiMiles to KF?
                                Yes, just call the Citibank service hotline at the back of the card and ask them to do the conversion.
                                I haven't done it yet, cos each conversion costs $25 regardless of the number of miles converted, and also once converted into KF miles, the KF miles expire in 3 years, so no point in conversion until you really need to use them.
                                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                                X