Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeeming KF Miles (KUL-SIN-HKG)

Hello!

I am thinking of trying out SQ's Suites onboard the 388 but am wondering if it will be possible to get the redemption from KUL to SIN in Business followed by Suites from SIN to HKG with the same amount of KF miles per the SIN-HKG (37,500 miles) redemption in F?

I tried making a dummy booking on SQ's website but it does not allow KUL-SIN-HKG in First/Suites given that KUL-SIN does not offer that product.

Another try changing the cabin to Business and I am able to select my desired flights, just curious if anyone have any thoughts or experience on this given that the KF miles needed is the same for KUL-SIN-HKG or SIN-HKG on Business (27,500 miles) ?

You can:
    1. Call Krisflyer to manually process the redemption. Remember to insist on them waiving the phone service fee given that you couldn't do it on the website.
    2. Book CGK-SIN-HKG instead since CGK has F-- I really would do this instead for value.

Comment

Originally posted by Unionruler View Post
      You can:
      1. Call Krisflyer to manually process the redemption. Remember to insist on them waiving the phone service fee given that you couldn't do it on the website.
      2. Book CGK-SIN-HKG instead since CGK has F-- I really would do this instead for value.
      Thank you very much for the useful pointers! Didn't know the CGK-SIN-HKG routing has F all the way, would definitely do that.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X