X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MEL] - Newbie question

Hi ladies and gents,

A very easy question for you all.

I'm departing Melbourne at 0:05am on this coming Friday (25th) flying economy on Singapore, is there any way to get acces to a lounge? I dont mind paying a little extra, I just dont want to sit at the departure gate for a few hours.

I have only recently joined the Frequent flyer program.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately you wont have access to the SQ lounge with economy ticket without KrisFlyer status. I think you can pay like $50 for Qantas lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by mhadian View Post
      Unfortunately you wont have access to the SQ lounge with economy ticket without KrisFlyer status. I think you can pay like $50 for Qantas lounge?
      Wow quick response! I am KrisFlyer member however have not accumalted any miles yet as I haven't flown since I joined in April, so am right at the bottom of the ladder in terms of status.

Is Qantas Club worth it for the $50? Or should I just be patient. Last time I did this flight I was bored as hell, as we know MELB is a rather boring airport.

Comment

Well, just hang around outside maybe in the AIR bar or Hudson. Plus there are many flights departing around midnite so Immigration and security will have quite a long queue... you will definitely be able to kill time whilst waiting in the line

Comment

Working...
        X