A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ217 View Post
    A little surprised they didn't skip that rego.
    A few days ago I saw 9V-SHS at MEL and I had the exact same thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
      Photos from the First Flight of 9V-SHT.
      Originally posted by SQ217 View Post
      A little surprised they didn't skip that rego.
      Isn't it the perfect rego that sums up 2020 for SQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by yflyer View Post
        Isn't it the perfect rego that sums up 2020 for SQ?
        I know it is no laughing matter but still... LOL

On a kind of related note I think that not only sums it up for SQ for 2020, but the hospitality industry as a whole (and perhaps many other industries too)..

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          A few days ago I saw 9V-SHS at MEL and I had the exact same thought.
          Haven’t see you around here much lately my friend, hope you’re keeping well...

It first didn’t register with me what’s wrong with the rego until I had to think about it a few time lol..

Anyway if SQ could accept SCB especially with CB painted across the nose gear doors then I think perhaps HT wouldn’t cause too much of an issue eh...?

Comment

• Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
            Haven’t see you around here much lately my friend, hope you’re keeping well...

It first didn’t register with me what’s wrong with the rego until I had to think about it a few time lol..

Anyway if SQ could accept SCB especially with CB painted across the nose gear doors then I think perhaps HT wouldn’t cause too much of an issue eh...?
            Well, 9V-SFK been flying around with "FK" since 2002.
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
              Well, 9V-SFK been flying around with "FK" since 2002.
              Hmmmmm... I better don't say anything further on this LOL...

O a separate note, Merry Christmas for my fellow SQtalkers - it is Christmas Eve here in New Zealand (and probably many other parts of the world too) a few more hours to go before Santa supposedly zips across the skies above us. 2020 has certainly been a helluva year especially for the travel industry (didn't we just discussed this re the rego for SHT..) but here's wishing you all a wonderful festive season and hopefully you get to spend it with your loved ones. Take care all!

Comment

• Normally I'd be leaving home right now to head to MEL to board SQ208, an A350...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                  Normally I'd be leaving home right now to head to MEL to board SQ208, an A350...
                  I can feel, and share your pain my friend. We would have either be on our way to Japan or are already in Japan if not for this pandemic, albeit not travelling with SQ...

Comment

• Hi, I just notice that 9V-SGG left side Singapore Flag is offset higher than the title “SINGAPORE AIRLINES”?
                    Seems like it is the only one. It is an painting error or intentional?

Comment

• SQ192/191 (SIN-HAN) is scheduled to be operated by the A359ULR on 22&23FEB21. 9V-SGF is doing the honours.
                      Last edited by Not You; 23 February 2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• 9V-SHT seems ready for delivery

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLj7uMMh4J_/
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CLheE3iBYdg/
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfFzy4BECd/

Comment

• 9V-SHT is not ready for delivery yet. She has completed 2 test flights and has not completed her CAF. Her last test flight was on 13 January. So we need to see her being moved to the Delivery Centre for her CAF before we have an idea of when she will be delivered.

Comment

• 9V-SHV (msn 475) completed first Engine Run & Taxi Check at TLS yesterday.

SHU reg appears to be skipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
                              9V-SHV (msn 475) completed first Engine Run & Taxi Check at TLS yesterday.

SHU reg appears to be skipped.
                              I think SHU may still come.

I noticed that some of the earlier MSN originally assigned to SQ still do not seem to have a 9V-rego attached to it; namely 460, 469, 472.
                              Perhaps SQKevin might have more info.

Comment

• Will there be any more long haul configured A350s arriving or are all the remaining ones on order the regional variant?

Comment

Working...
                                X