Award Tix - USA Reduced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award Tix - USA Reduced?

Anyone know if this is correct? I vaguely remembered that SIN - JFK award Tix was 90K and SIN - LAX award Tix was 80K. However, I just had a relook and now it seems to have been reduced to 80K for SIN - JFK and 70K for SIN - LAX.

Am I wrong or is SQ showing some strange love....
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Originally posted by inix View Post
    Anyone know if this is correct? I vaguely remembered that SIN - JFK award Tix was 90K and SIN - LAX award Tix was 80K. However, I just had a relook and now it seems to have been reduced to 80K for SIN - JFK and 70K for SIN - LAX.

Am I wrong or is SQ showing some strange love....
    Nope, it's always been 80K and 70K for East and West Coast respectively. I would be pissed if it were otherwise. They just raised their award mileage requirements last year.

Comment

I also remembered that award ticket for lax is 80k and for ny(jfk) is 90k. Was there any changes? Cause I remember that time I had 60k miles and that was not enough to redeem lax even with the 15%off. OR am I wrong????

Comment

Originally posted by unaccompaniedminor View Post
        I also remembered that award ticket for lax is 80k and for ny(jfk) is 90k. Was there any changes? Cause I remember that time I had 60k miles and that was not enough to redeem lax even with the 15%off. OR am I wrong????
        I don't know the answer to your query...just want to say a warm welcome to SQTalk.

Comment

Thank you so much for your warm welcome...... BTW, I'm just 14. Am I too early for this kind of website?hehe

Comment

If you have 70% of the required miles you can top up the last 30% of the miles at US$40 per 1000 miles but it's not worth it since you can use the money to buy a ticket.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome...... BTW, I'm just 14. Am I too early for this kind of website?hehe
            Never too early.

Comment

i don't think so, unless you stick with the right folks ... if you're 14, you're legally not allowed to consume alcohol so please avoid meeting guys that do consume (NOT pointing at my signature) lol. anyway, nice signature of luggage tags ... yours?
              Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Yes, all of them except the solitaire tag--My dad's

Comment

Working...
                X