Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

over 1 month later, still no PPS value??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over 1 month later, still no PPS value??

hi everyone, i think there is something crazy with my pps account. i booked a flight last month on SQ in J from tpe-lax. the first leg i had to change my date and fly early, and took a Y seat due to J being booked. however, my return leg from lax-tpe was in J and it still hasn't posted over a month later. who should i write to and what should i provide to get my pps value? my miles did credit to my bd account. furthermore, i have made 2 bookings under my krisflyer number on the singaporeair.com website, and when i go to retrieve my bookings, everything comes up empty. when i enter in all of the details (confirmation number, first and last name), the flights appear. however, i think this is a little annoying to have to keep retrieving my confirmation number to view my bookings. has anyone had a similar problem? does anyone know what might be causing the problem?

Seems to me that your voluntary downgrade messed up the entire ticket in the system. Anyway, you travel often enough to know that 1 month is way too long for PPSV to post. Call Krisflyer. Did both flights post to BD with the correct class of service?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      Seems to me that your voluntary downgrade messed up the entire ticket in the system. Anyway, you travel often enough to know that 1 month is way too long for PPSV to post. Call Krisflyer. Did both flights post to BD with the correct class of service?
      nah....but the flights to BD on SQ NEVER post with the correct class of service. i still have a stack of tickets at home i need to send in for reimbursement... they always show up Y.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
        nah....but the flights to BD on SQ NEVER post with the correct class of service. i still have a stack of tickets at home i need to send in for reimbursement... they always show up Y.
        I thought I read on TOF that the BD/SQ glitch for correct posting of J flights has been sorted? Anyway I'll find out next week.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          I thought I read on TOF that the BD/SQ glitch for correct posting of J flights has been sorted? Anyway I'll find out next week.
          hmmm...i had a flight from lax-tpe on may 14, and it shows only 6788 (actual mileage). i wish they had this bug worked out. i too, have another flight next week... so i will keep you updated whether the status quo changes.

Comment

Just had a flight from SIN to NRT in J and it shows as B on BD's system... Seems that corrections on BD's side take forever... PPS value has posted correctly.

Comment

I have flights from Feb that have not posted PPSV...of course, they were from the CMB-JFK AZ fare, so I doubt the PPSV would even go into 4 digits

Comment

Hmmm...Must be something to do with your location or something else. Mine here (UK) always post correctly. (fingers crossed)

Comment

Maybe you can try using the online missing mileage request?

By the way, there is a change to the online missing mileage request system - it no longer asks for your class of travel but you need to submit your ticket number.
                  I was missing credit for the first leg of my four flights trip. It was credited (miles & PPS value) instantly after I submit the missing mileage request online. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    Maybe you can try using the online missing mileage request?

By the way, there is a change to the online missing mileage request system - it no longer asks for your class of travel but you need to submit your ticket number.
                    I was missing credit for the first leg of my four flights trip. It was credited (miles & PPS value) instantly after I submit the missing mileage request online. Amazing.
                    i contacted my pps coordinator and she entered it in manually on the spot. i was pretty happy too- 800SGD more than i have ever received RT for the route.

Comment

Congrats! SQ does love taipeiflyer.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        Congrats! SQ does love taipeiflyer.
                        thank you SQ LPP! But they do not love me as much as they love their most-esteemed Life Member and resident SQTalk celebrity!

Comment

...But they do not love me as much as they love their most-esteemed Life Member and resident SQTalk celebrity!
                          Actually, SQ doesn't love me at all. For the first time since 2002 after becoming QPP, SQ forgot my birthday. No wishes. No gift. No E-mail. No card in the slow mail. Nothing. Well, I know I flew much less with SQ, but ...
                          I was so depressed on my b'day this year. It used to be SQ who cheered me up with those cards, gifts, voice messages, e-mails. And yeah, this year I did feel as a loner in this world.

But no worry. It has passed. And I move on. Will see next year. What will happen being a LPP. Well, at least I will not expect anything anymore from SQ. Time has changed.

Comment

Actually, SQ doesn't love me at all. For the first time since 2002 after becoming QPP, SQ forgot my birthday. No wishes. No gift. No E-mail. No card in the slow mail. Nothing. Well, I know I flew much less with SQ, but ...
                            I was so depressed on my b'day this year. It used to be SQ who cheered me up with those cards, gifts, voice messages, e-mails. And yeah, this year I did feel as a loner in this world.

But no worry. It has passed. And I move on. Will see next year. What will happen being a LPP. Well, at least I will not expect anything anymore from SQ. Time has changed.
                            SQLPP: I think they must have seen the evidence of you taking that TR flight...

Comment

don't let it get ya down SQ LPP. Next year, I will come join you for your birthday...we'll have a great time!

Comment

Working...
                              X