City hopping: Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
    read somewhere that MH actually leases the 2 B738s for 5 yrs - as if so in that case, they should seriously have converted the front to a true bis class seating.
    On SQ's use of 777s n 330s to KUL - believed its a matter of time, soon before this sector will be taken over completely by silkair with its smaller A320s as it seems that loads even on silkair are not even high on the average and for a wide-boby its loada on ave are at most times below 50%.
    Why yes, I took Silkair back to KUL, and the aircraft barely had 90 pax onboard! With budget airlines flying this route, I'm not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      They already have a few leased ones flying around: Search 9M-MLA
      I'm actual in the SKL KLIA and just passed the runway is the 9M-MLA....looks pretty impressive...awaiting for my SQ 107 to depart..which makes my first flight on SQ's new 333....

Comment

Originally posted by flyKL View Post
        Why yes, I took Silkair back to KUL, and the aircraft barely had 90 pax onboard! With budget airlines flying this route, I'm not surprised
        I'm always still with SQ...rather than Silkair....if the flight time permits

Comment

Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
          I'm always still with SQ...rather than Silkair....if the flight time permits

Oh yes, does SQ still have SQ113 to SIN? Don't seem to see it on the schedules. Something tells me that it had been replaced my MI.

Comment

Working...
          X