Anyone willing to sell me an upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Our very own SQFG or SQWG in a kebaya! Sexy!
    maybe we should see SQFG in a kebaya!

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Which confirms your members in that segment of SQTalkers, no?
      Platinum at that!
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Platinum at that!
        So not Royal Ambassador HUGE AL?! Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
          So not Royal Ambassador HUGE AL?! Hehe!
          Nah...I tried to make a run for it, but the more experienced ones on the board had worse thoughts than mine.
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
            Until such a ruling is made, the Krisflyer T&Cs as they stand shall prevail and members of Krisflyer agree to be bound by the T&Cs as a condition of their membership.
            Thank you for clarifying, KeithMEL.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
              Thank you for clarifying, KeithMEL.
              This board is not a law enforcement agency. SQ has to have the right controls in place if they are keen on enforcing their rules. Which in this case I doubt but in any event as SQTalk is not owned or run by SQ, please let people do what they want - unless it is proven to be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                This board is not a law enforcement agency. SQ has to have the right controls in place if they are keen on enforcing their rules. Which in this case I doubt but in any event as SQTalk is not owned or run by SQ, please let people do what they want - unless it is proven to be illegal.
                Although SQTalk encourages discussion on maximising value from loyalty programs such as Krisflyer or even debates about the merits or lack thereof of the rules of such programs, we will not provide a platform for the promotion of any activity that breaches the terms and conditions of any loyalty program. Any such posts can and will be deleted.

In this case as stated above, please limit discussion to means of assistance that are not contrary to Krisflyer's T&Cs. Not too onerous a request is it?

KeithMEL
                Last edited by KeithMEL; 1 June 2008, 07:20 PM.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  Although SQTalk encourages discussion on maximising value from loyalty programs such as Krisflyer or even debates about the merits or lack thereof of the rules of such programs, we will not provide a platform for the promotion of any activity that breaches the terms and conditions of any loyalty program. Any such posts can and will be deleted.

In this case as stated above, please limit discussion to means of assistance that are not contrary to Krisflyer's T&Cs. Not too onerous a request is it?

KeithMEL
                  Well said, KeithMEL.

Comment

Well... I would sell you an upgrade for the price difference between cheapest Y fare and full C fare less 10% discount

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
                      Well... I would sell you an upgrade for the price difference between cheapest Y fare and full C fare less 10% discount
                      You are funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X