Redemption chart change ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption chart change ?

Hi there, I heard about a change in the KF flight awards redemption chart happening in March next year, could anybody confirm ?
    I am just surprised that I can't find anything here or on the web... rumor ?
    thanks !

Originally posted by Durian View Post
    Hi there, I heard about a change in the KF flight awards redemption chart happening in March next year, could anybody confirm ?
    I am just surprised that I can't find anything here or on the web... rumor ?
    thanks !
    Sends a chill up my spine!

If there is any change, I am guessing that the excuse will be to standardise the flights to and fro Europe...but I also fear adjustments across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
      Sends a chill up my spine!

If there is any change, I am guessing that the excuse will be to standardise the flights to and fro Europe...but I also fear adjustments across the board.
      Sorry I'm not trying to spread rumors Just a friend of mine mentioning he should redeem his KF miles before "they change in march 2015"... so I'm just wondering if I missed something

Comment

It will certainly need updating in relation to Premium Y at some point.

Whether that results in mass devaluation for the other cabins, we'll have to see.

Comment

I would expect a change within the next year to accomodate Premium Economy as Stargold has said - March would seem about right to considering it's coming in H2 2015.
          FlyStayTravel.com - Asian Based Travel and Frequent Flyer Blog

Comment

Working...
          X