Shanghai Hongqiao Airport F Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanghai Hongqiao Airport F Lounge

This being primarily an airport for domestic flights, I wasn't expecting much. The C lounge however still managed to horrify me - it was small, smokey and dreary, with very faded and tattered blue seats. Thankfully, the lounge was full and I was diverted to the F lounge, which was much better.

A bit spartan but at least the lighting was more cheery and there wasn't any lingering smell of cigarette smoke.

A small (and mostly Chinese) selection of papers and magazines.

3 computer terminals, old but functional.

The food was extremely bad, especially for an F lounge, but that's probably because some of the passengers would take away anything that wasn't bolted to the floor. I don't mean to stereotype, but one of the passengers took a dump (and a noisy one, i might add) in the toilet without bothering to close the door.

Looks a little cramped though. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
      I don't mean to stereotype, but one of the passengers took a dump (and a noisy one, i might add) in the toilet without bothering to close the door.

Eeewww!

Glad I didn't have to witness that.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
        Eeewww!

Glad I didn't have to witness that.
        ..plus 1.

Comment

Gosh.. this is sheer horror!

Comment

yes... when i was washing my hands, i turned around and gave him a look, but he seemed to think it was perfectly natural...

Comment

Working...
            X