No announcement yet.

Return LAX-SFO-JFK-ICN-HKG-SIN-CMB-SIN-BKK F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So to summarise OZ appears great save for the IFE (and oh why can't I speak Korean to chat up the crew! ) ... still going to stick with UA then ?

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
      I was also glad to be able to meet the famous CGK on the first day of my trip. Don’t worry the other 4 that I met was a wonderful addition also. But I really wanted to meet him because he has been transiting though LAX so many times and I missed him way too many times when I only live 45 minutes away.
      Hi fumitani,
      Thank you for your kind words. I am so honored. But to tell you the truth, I am not famous.
      Okay, next time I am passing LAX, I will let you know... May be go to In-and-Out burger place.

I am glad that you enjoy the whole trip. And, i am glad that you have positive and negative notes about SQ. And I do agree that the flight to/from CMB even thought it's that F seat, but the crew are always marvelous.
      I am glad that you tried many airlines as well as type of the aircraft. And now you know what's available out there.

I am glad as well that you have been fair in looking at UA flight and crew. As you know, I do still like UA, especially the flight to London. Always have good flight experience.

I do certainly hope soon you will do NH F or C. And try the new C on SQ. Or even do the LH F so that you can experience the FCT. Those wonderful experiences you have had or will have, will broaden your horizon of your life.

Once again, happy flying!

Comment

Fumi,

There is a chance I might be in LA towards the end May. Not sure yet now! But if you are not too busy with School, would love to meet together. Yes it has been that long since I was last in LA.
        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Hi fumitani,
          Thank you for your kind words. I am so honored. But to tell you the truth, I am not famous.
          Okay, next time I am passing LAX, I will let you know... May be go to In-and-Out burger place.

I am glad that you enjoy the whole trip. And, i am glad that you have positive and negative notes about SQ. And I do agree that the flight to/from CMB even thought it's that F seat, but the crew are always marvelous.
          I am glad that you tried many airlines as well as type of the aircraft. And now you know what's available out there.

I am glad as well that you have been fair in looking at UA flight and crew. As you know, I do still like UA, especially the flight to London. Always have good flight experience.

I do certainly hope soon you will do NH F or C. And try the new C on SQ. Or even do the LH F so that you can experience the FCT. Those wonderful experiences you have had or will have, will broaden your horizon of your life.

Once again, happy flying!
          In this board you are famous so I will always refer to you as the Famous CGK

I will certainly fly NH C and F in the future as I will have more 6 electronic upgrades the same thing as UA SWU's I have 5 of those right now with nowhere to go.

Will I continue to fly UA yes I will.

Rejuvenated, CGK and anyone else, if you drop by LA please drop by a PM. If I am not busy I will certainly make my way up to LAX and even pick you up and go eat dinner (I do not bite) GT84 if you want to meet up one day since you live in Pasadena? I'll be glad to meet you as well

Also everyone thanks for the encouraging words for my first report. Next time I take a trip a report will be written with photo galore again But most probably it will be UA or NH C

Comment

okay, I now know why I always end in booking Asian Airlines in the rare events I buy a ticket in Premium Cabins ouit of my own pocket. Your summary / conclusion is fantastic and very helpful.

I, too, think the crew at OZ are fabulous. But in one point, I disagree a bit. Last year I have had on my flight on OZ out of ORD the same crew I hand on the inbound flight two days before. In the moment they recognized me, which was btw on the staircase to the upper deck, I had a very personal service. I had the intention, I got a special service by them. They were refilling my glass more often and I was aksed if everything was okay more often than the rest of the passengers on the upper deck. This was a very nice experience ... And thank for the info about the Seat (double layer bed padding)
            FLYGVA
            Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

Nice reports indeed...lucky u Fumitani....to have tried so many airlines this time round.

I will definitely pm u if I find myself in LA sometime this year. There is a good chance I will go there in June.

Comment

FLYGVA. Just hope that there won't be more than 11 passengers in the F cabin so you will be able to get double layer padding. This is the case that they only load 12 paddings for the flight

YK I'll be waiting for the PM

Comment

Working...
                X