iOS vs. Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS vs. Android

With the new lackluster and insanely priced iPhones being announced, and the rapidly changing smartphone market, was wondering what people are thinking nowadays. The new OnePlus T phones are looking NICE...and Google's Pixel 4 will take some amazing photos -- albeit software doing all the heavy lifting instead of the actual images. However, security and privacy are paramount to me...and I've been with Apple since the dawning of time.
    HUGE AL

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    I've been with Apple since the dawning of time.
    My condolences to your wallet

I'm using the OnePlus 6T and its the best phone I've had. Battery life is great. Software is fast! Its survived a dunk in a pool despite no official IP rating. Camera is better than the gf's iPhone 8 - to the point where she takes a photo, I take the same photo, she curses, then asks me to send her my photo.

The OnePlus 7 wasn't much of an upgrade, and the 7 Pro is too big, so I'm waiting for the 7T to come out which looks good given the leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      With the new lackluster and insanely priced iPhones being announced, and the rapidly changing smartphone market, was wondering what people are thinking nowadays. The new OnePlus T phones are looking NICE...and Google's Pixel 4 will take some amazing photos -- albeit software doing all the heavy lifting instead of the actual images. However, security and privacy are paramount to me...and I've been with Apple since the dawning of time.
      I keep telling you mate, Blackberries are the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        I keep telling you mate, Blackberries are the future.
        I am an Apple fanboy myself these days, but I miss my old Blackberry because nothing beats a Blackberry for dashing off an angry email reply!

Comment

Working...
        X