Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met an FA who's served me previously - 1st time ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met an FA who's served me previously - 1st time ever!

I flew MEL-SYD today on a quick weekend trip. I was pleasantly surprised to be served by the same QF FA onboard who I previously flew with (SYD-MEL 1st march). What's even nicer is that she saw me first and recognised who I was. We had a nice time catching up. Even discretely brought me a nice tipple from J without my prompting.

Her memory is amazing considering that she's probably served thousands of domestic pax between the 1st of march and today. And I don't even recall making an impression of any sort given it's such a short flight...

I am not that frequent a flyer and this is the first time it's ever happened, so it made my day.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    I am not that frequent a flyer ...
    You are being too modest, Keith..

Comment

I am not that frequent a flyer ...
      So says the one who just spent a month abroad... flying around the world... in Business Class... if not First.

Comment

I am not that frequent a flyer and this is the first time it's ever happened, so it made my day.
        And correct me if I'm wrong, those J and F tix r redeemed using miles...

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
          And correct me if I'm wrong, those J and F tix r redeemed using miles...
          If KeithMEL were only ever on redemption tix, he wouldn't be (on his way to?*) AA EXP (OW Emerald).

*I forgot whether D-Day had arrived.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

D-day isn't for a few months unfortunately.

Everything I meant in relative terms. I have to fit travels into uni holidays which by definition make me a non frequent flyer compared to people who can take off as and when they want to, eg NYLON. Thanks to forums like SQtalk ive been able to increase my travels at decreased costs!

Poor starvin' student here dont ya know.
            Last edited by KeithMEL; 27 March 2008, 10:42 PM.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Her memory is amazing considering that she's probably served thousands of domestic pax between the 1st of march and today. And I don't even recall making an impression of any sort given it's such a short flight...
              You are quite unforgetable...
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                You are quite unforgetable...
                I didn't force an emergency diversion though.

Comment

That damn Ivy restaurant!
                  HUGE AL

Comment

i've been lucky to have the same crew on several SQ27/28 routes...many times flying both routes with the same crew, as i frequently go to LA for just 2 days. I really, really enjoy it when i get the same crew. Meeting KeithMEL, I know he makes quite a good impression on people, so i am none too surprised that she remembered you. glad you had a great flight.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL
                      ...Poor starvin' student here dont ya know.
                      Bwahahaha! <Diet Pepsi everywhere>

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                      i've been lucky to have the same crew on several SQ27/28 routes...many times flying both routes with the same crew, as i frequently go to LA for just 2 days. I really, really enjoy it when i get the same crew...
                      Likewise, although on a different airline and different routings (both cabin crew & flight deck crew). It's always nice to see a friendly face onboard, especially when you're going to be there for 8-14 hours. Not only that, but one never knows when a pleasant surprise (or a few) may show up inflight.
                      Last edited by cawhite; 30 March 2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X