GA 733 Seatmap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA 733 Seatmap

Gonna be flying GA for the 1st time next week SIN-PKU-SIN Can someone point me to where I can find the seatmap for their 733? If not, can someone recommend seats in Y?

Sorry can't help on the seat map.
    IIRC the best seats in Y are the overwing exit rows. Significantly more legroom.

Comment

Problem is they have many different configs for their 733's, with different seats IIRC. Would be difficult to know which one I should think.

Comment

Having flown GA numourous times over the summer I would say about 80% of the time I got an exit row seat by asking at check-in.

Comment

Thanks ALL!

We'll see how it goes

Comment

Well, GA was a rather good experience.

SIN-PKU, we had pre-departure drinks! in Y! packet OJ or guava juice. Once the flight leveled out, snack box of sandwich, kit-kat and water.

PKU-SIN, just the snack box of curry puff, kit kat and water.

Surprisingly I got the same config for both legs; lucky me? anyways for those 2 planes, emergency rows on the 733 were 8&9, I unfortuantely had row 7 and the seat doesn't recline

Comment

If anyone has found a seat plan for this one, I'd love to hear about it

Comment

They vary... sometimes the first row (for Y) is 5, sometimes it's 6. The exit rows are the same... so best to turn up and ask at the check in counter.

Comment

Working...
                X