X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed: SQ to restart SQ21/22 to EWR

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...pore-to-return

https://www.ausbt.com.au/singapore-a...tm_source=hero

The schedule, according to ausbt, shows SQ22 departing near midnight and returning in the afternoon as SQ21. It used to be the other way around.

Comment

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg.../ne2018-180530

Link at bottom of press release shows 2013 J seats rather than than 2017 J seats on the new A380

Comment

So the JFK to sing remains in tact? I have a booking in oct

Comment

Looks like they’ve switched things around with a late night departure from SIN and morning departure from Newark. I’m not sure how many domestic US connections will be possible on the EWR-SIN leg with a 9:45 departure.

Comment

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
            Looks like they’ve switched things around with a late night departure from SIN and morning departure from Newark. I’m not sure how many domestic US connections will be possible on the EWR-SIN leg with a 9:45 departure.
            It was the reverse problem previously on SIN-EWR, something like 11am departure, arriving late afternoon around 4pm, if I remember correctly. Sometimes connections were difficult, depending on to where you were connecting.

Does anyone know what is the main determining factor the determines flight timing for a route like this? Is it the available landing slot into EWR?

Comment

Originally posted by Triniflyer View Post
              So the JFK to sing remains in tact? I have a booking in oct
              Yes SQ has no plan to cancel the JFK flights! The article mentions it.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                Link at bottom of press release shows 2013 J seats rather than than 2017 J seats on the new A380
                Yes, I found that really interesting! I'm perplexed as to why Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                  Either to keep the exclusivity on A380 or an admission that the older but wider seat is better for ultra long haul or both.

Comment

The 2017 J seats are too wide to fit into the A350.
                    5.61m vs 5.92m.

Comment

I have not seen the C seats up-front but aren't the 2013 seats themselves (not including the 'peripheral' or 'storage' areas) wider?

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                        I don’t think we can assume the pictures are representative of what the end product will be on the ULR

Comment

Originally posted by Short Final View Post
                          I don’t think we can assume the pictures are representative of what the end product will be on the ULR
                          The ULR will use the same business class seats as the standard A350-900.

Comment

Slightly off-topic: isn't SFO further from SIN than LAX is? If so, why is SFO getting a Y-configured A350 and LAX would use the A359ULRs with C- and W-only seats? And why didn't SQ bother to install F seats on such ULR flights?

Comment

Seat on your favorite 3 seater sofa with 50" tv in front of you for 19 hours already cannot tahan. Can't imagine even for business class....i would rather transit at FRA.

Comment

Working...
                              X