Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas/New Years Menus on Regional Flights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas/New Years Menus on Regional Flights?

Greetings.
    Do you guys know if SQ extends its festive menus for Christmas and New Years' to regional flights like RGN or BKK?

Thanks in advance

I am on SQ982 just 1 week from Christmas. This is the menu that was uploaded on my booking page. Don't know if they will change it closer to Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
      I am on SQ982 just 1 week from Christmas. This is the menu that was uploaded on my booking page. Don't know if they will change it closer to Christmas.

The image has disappeared but I saw it yesterday. Looks quite Christmas-y!

My flight to RGN in J which is in the morning shows the typical SQ breakfast fare. I guess festive menus don't apply to breakfast

Comment

I was on SQ863 in J on new year's eve a couple of years back. Nothing additional on the plane but they had a live craving roast station with cranberry sauce in the SKL of HKG. Had a nice festive feel.

Comment

This isn't related to meals but will SQ do New Year countdowns and celebrations on their flights? Flying NRT-SIN over the New Year.

Comment

Not a "regional" flight per se, but my MEL - SIN fight on boxing day does state a "Specially prepared for christmas".

Comment

Working...
            X