How to make size of avatar larger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make size of avatar larger?

I see some SQTalkers having larger avatars than mine. How can I make my avatar larger? My avatar is way too small, nobody can see it. Please reply asap. Thanks.

WSSS there are limits for Avatar. Only founders are allowed to have slightly increased limits.
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
      WSSS there are limits for Avatar. Only founders are allowed to have slightly increased limits.
      I would also like to have a picture of my pooch as my avatar, but it keeps rejecting all my photos...help please!

Edited to add: It's bizarre but my avatar was rejected but now it appears ?????

Comment

The avatar limits were raised on June 16, from 80x80 to 150x150pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by QSG View Post
          I would also like to have a picture of my pooch as my avatar, but it keeps rejecting all my photos...help please!

Edited to add: It's bizarre but my avatar was rejected but now it appears ?????
          Welcome to the world of avatar! I did try several times before suddenly realized it worked. But now, I have no idea how it happened, or the procedure was. I think it did not accept the picture from my hard drive.

QSG, where is your signature? I saw it in your profile, but not at the bottom of the post!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Welcome to the world of avatar! I did try several times before suddenly realized it worked. But now, I have no idea how it happened, or the procedure was. I think it did not accept the picture from my hard drive.

QSG, where is your signature? I saw it in your profile, but not at the bottom of the post!
            I have no idea where the signature went (goodness I hope it won't wreak havoc like my pooch does).

Comment

Talking of avatars, so many pets.......

Comment

After maintenance

Dear WebMaster,

After the maintenance or enhancement today, it looks like the uploading program file for avatar did not wor properly, aka can not upload a new one.

Thanks!

Comment

Dear WebMaster,

After the maintenance or enhancement today, it looks like the uploading program file for avatar did not wor properly, aka can not upload a new one.

Thanks!
                  Will look into it. Your CURRENT avatar made me VERY fat thank you....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    Will look into it. Your CURRENT avatar made me VERY fat thank you....
                    Thank you.
                    That's the reason why I want to change my avatar. LH meals will be up again!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                      I would like to upgrade to a founder so I can show the ladies better. How do I do that Luke?

Thank you.
                      That's the reason why I want to change my avatar. LH meals will be up again!
                      Where's that ever-shrinking LH caviar plate?
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Dear WebMaster,

Thanks!
                        Problem should now have been fixed.

Please try and report, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          I would like to upgrade to a founder so I can show the ladies better. How do I do that Luke?
                          No upgrade necessary, if I'm not mistaken. I believe everyone is allowed larger avatars now.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                            As our beloved SQFG said here ...
                            Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            The avatar limits were raised on June 16, from 80x80 to 150x150pixels.
                            ... these are the new limits allowed.

I strongly recommend to crop your present avatar where there are no bodies (probably 30px on the right-hand side and other 30px onthe left-hand side). In this way you'll be able to resize the central part to 150px obtaining a better effect.

Luke
                            Last edited by LukeGT; 12 September 2007, 06:12 AM.

Comment

I just changed my avatar without a hiccups. Thank you LukeGT for fixing it speedily. A really big kiss just for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X